piss slit enlargement

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i have an extremely thic penis but my pisshole is on the small side. i know that men can have their meatus surgically widened, but short of using a scalpel, are there other ways to stretch and widen my piss slit?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by thkbeercan@Sep 14 2005, 11:12 AM
i have an extremely thic penis but my pisshole is on the small side. i know that men can have their meatus surgically widened, but short of using a scalpel, are there other ways to stretch and widen my piss slit?
[post=343201]Quoted post[/post]​

Sounding, over time and with enough diligence, will stretch the urethra. It's fun too! But do your research. Do it right and safely. Surgery, is an absolute last resort, unless there are medical indications.

thkbeercan

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
thanks buddy. i have heard about soudnig before. as i understand it, a sound is a stainless steel medical instrument. they come in graduated widths and are rather expensive and must be obtained from special supply houses. correct?

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You understand correctly. But even with their moderate cost, it would probably be a whole lot cheaper than what the Dr. is going to charge...if you could find one to do it...and your insurance certainly won't pay for it unless you are incapacitated by the size of your hole. Anyway, "do it yourself" is very often more fun...and rewarding!

And unless you are "in to it"...do you want someone, even a Dr. slicing away at your penis? Sounds were designed for situations just such as yours. Some Physicians still use them.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
thanks buddy. i have heard about soudnig before. as i understand it, a sound is a stainless steel medical instrument. they come in graduated widths and are rather expensive and must be obtained from special supply houses. correct?

Go to the gay part of town and find a sex shop. Chances are that they may sell sounds.
One in San Diego even sell individual sound so yo don't have to buy all the sizes you will never use.

TheDeTour

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree sounds are the bestway, but make sure everything is clean, its quite easy to get infections in the urinary tract leading to possible kidney infections etc.

Nineguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Insurance may pay for it. Or you can get a hemostat, clamp it on the underside in the meatus until the feeling goes away and the blood is stopped, remove the hemostat and cut a little with a sterile scalpel. Or look up meatotomy on the net. It's almost a Prince Albert without the piercing.

D_Myer_Dogasflees

Experimental Member
Media
We are all entitled to like what we want but really why would you like to do that? i wouldnt mind my one to be smaller. so nice how i remember being 13, and having an orgasm with the cum having to squeese ever harder to come out. I think it might actually give a more powerful feel to your orgasms. my opinion, leave it as small as can be.

enlarge your penis for more pleasure. leave the slit alone

my2c

hey anybody know how to make yours smaller? is this possible?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
PS-
Check out the gallery pics for Riven... he has a self sliced meatus with ampallang.

THERE SHOULD BE A WARNING BEFORE ENTERING THIS GALLERY.
MUTILATION IN PROCESS...OR SOMETHING...
I HAVE SEEN MANY BAD THINGS IN MY LIFE, BUT TO MAKE THE DECISION TO DO THIS...I'D SUGGEST THAT PERHAPS U MIGHT HIT THE GOV OF ILLINOIS..BLOGO AND YOU...FIND A TWO FOR ONE SPECIAL WITH A THERAPIST. ONE IS NARCISSISTIC AND THE OTHER SEEMS TO LACK LOVE FOR SELF, BODY AND IMAGE. JUST MY THOUGHTS...AND I'M SURE SOME IDIOT IS GOING TO SAY I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO VOICE MY OPINION, WELL COMMRADES...UNTIL WE ARE ALL INDUCTED INTO A MANDATORY VOLUNTEER MILITARY...ITS STILL A 'FREE' COUNTRY.