PISS SLIT size & shape

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Oct 8, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

HungJordan: Hey everyone - here's a general query: changing at the gym the other day I noticed a guy who's cum slit was really long. I am talking 1/2" or so. Mine is more or less a nearly perfectly round hole half the circumference of a pencil eraser. Just out of curiosity, what sized and shapes do other board members have?

2. Hung11by6

Hung11by6 New Member

i'm like that dude you saw. My piss slit is wide nuf to get a tongue tip in. I always thought it was because I was so thick but not sure.

3. Imported

Gold Member

OneHungGun: It's unusual to have a hole that big - I'm 6 arond too but I have a standard sized hole. Most guys with slits like that have them from surgery - yes, some guys are born with piss holes that are too small - so the surgeons always seem to over-correct. To me, it's just not very attractive! But hey, better that than not being able to piss at all.

4. jdoe86

Gold Member

Albums:
    I had to pull my cock out of my pants to check, I haven't really though about it. I would say average sized.. (note: I have a Prince Albert and it fits ok.. enough room to piss)

5. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

I have a very large glans but the urethral opening is a vertical slit only about 1/4" long, placed at its very tip.

I've seen different-sized slits too over the years and they have varyed in placement from the tip (like mine) to the very bottom of the glans.

Pecker

(It's as bad as you think and they are out to get you.)

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I can tell you what makes the slit much bigger than normal. That is when a biopsy is taken in the uretha to determine if there is a sexual infection. A friend, who, BTW is 6.5 inches around, has had a couple of biopsies taken and his hole is the size of the tip of my little finger.

7. Imported

Gold Member

hard2hide: Like Geo, I had no Idea about my slit size. Had to unzip and flop it out to check. My slit is narow and 3/8" long. Learn something new every day.

8. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I sure can't let you guys get ahead of me, so I just followed hard2find's example, unzipped, took out my tool, spread the slit and grabbed the first measuring instrument I could get my hands on. Mine is exactly 1 cm long -- how does that translate into inch fractions? I know, 3/8 inch.

9. Imported

Gold Member

hard2hide: Roy:

Excuse me, but it's "hard2hide" not "hard2 find". :D

10. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Oh, man, thanks for the correction, hard2HIDE. That'll never happen again! I know I should always proof read before posting, so this blunder proves I'll have to begin.

Sorry, my friend.

11. Imported

Gold Member

47boreas: [quote author=hard2hide link=board=meetgreet;num=1065646086;start=0#8 date=10/08/03 at 17:14:13]Roy:

Excuse me, but it's "hard2hide"  not "hard2 find".   :D [/quote]

<LOL>

12. Imported

Gold Member

gigantikok: Never noticed it to be any bigger than average sized. It does have little lumps of flesh pertruding out from the edge of the slit. Maybe I am not describing it well, because it is hardly noticible or bizarre, but I think it's different. Anyone have any lumps or little mounds of flesh on each side of their slit no bigger than around 1/4 a centimeter?

13. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

gig -- if the 'little lumps' you speak of are the lining of the uretha, I have them, too. These can't be seen until I spread the slit open and cause the very top part of the uretha to protrude. Turned to the side while spread open, it's similar to upper and lower lips on a narrow mouth. What? No teeth!

14. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1065646086;start=0#11 date=10/09/03 at 13:51:46]Never noticed it to be any bigger than average sized.  It does have little lumps of flesh pertruding out from the edge of the slit.  Maybe I am not describing it well, because it is hardly noticible or bizarre, but I think it's different.  Anyone have any lumps or little mounds of flesh on each side of their slit no bigger than around 1/4 a centimeter?[/quote]

Yes, I have them, gigs. They seem to come and go.

I think they might be remnants of the raphe, where the organs fused together in the womb.

Pecker

(I don't rightly know what you call it. All's I know is 'tain't penis and 'tain't peehole.)

15. Imported

Gold Member

buddy43610: mine is 1/4 inch and at the tip. it also has a few tiny bumps on one side of the opening. on the same side is a scar. yep, ouch! when i was 19 yo i was hungover and sitting on the throne smoking a cigarette. when i finished the cig, i dropped it in the toilet, but before it hit the water, it went (like a magnet) for the drop of piss that was present on the tip :-[. damn did that hurt and i still have the reminder. if i turn my dick a quarter turn to the let, it looks like a mouth (no teeth!) with a moustache. p.s. i quit smoking!

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

Buddy:

That was a tough thing to have to endure, but it's great that you've stopped smoking. Better to live a long life with a little peter scar than to die young with a perfect one.

Your slit is twice as long as mine. Hummm, I wonder if your dick head is twice the size of mine!

17. Max

Max New Member

Mine varies with the strength and size of erection. 1/4" when soft, but yes, up to 1/2" with an erection. I also have those bumps people have mentioned when I'm really overexcited and overinflated.

Gaping mouth at best (worst?) looks like a fish out of water ;)

18. Imported

Gold Member

ORCABOMBER: Hmmm, about "average sized, but I love those "lips" as I call, them, one of the best things I've got personally. They're so cute it's almost obscene, well, not, in the tems of this board :D

19. Imported

Gold Member

da_blissmachine: mine is an ellipse with an eccentricity of 0.993

20. Imported

Gold Member

7x6andchg: Ok so this thread finally got the better of me.

A straight line (no ellipses here)...approximately 9 mm in length. Like the gun. :D

7x6&C

Draft saved Draft deleted