PISS SLIT size & shape

da_blissmachine: Technically speaking, a straight line is an ellipse...... with an eccentricity of exactly 0

da_blissmachine: contrary to the stereotype, I am not a math major. I just remember what I learned in Astronomy

ORCABOMBER: Bliss, that is far too clever!

*Is dumbfounded*

prepstudinsc: Well I just measured....soft, my slit is just over 1/4 long.
Not being hard, I couldn't measure it that way, although I will check it out later in a fully aroused state. Just for the record, my slit is perfectly centered in the middle of my head.

BrownEyedGuy: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=meetgreet;num=1065646086;start=0#11 date=10/09/03 at 13:51:46]Never noticed it to be any bigger than average sized.  It does have little lumps of flesh pertruding out from the edge of the slit.  Maybe I am not describing it well, because it is hardly noticible or bizarre, but I think it's different.  Anyone have any lumps or little mounds of flesh on each side of their slit no bigger than around 1/4 a centimeter?[/quote]

I have the same, small protrusions on my piss slit. My slit is narrow and smaller than most guys I've seen. Since I'm gay, I've been able to look at cocks close up. It seems like most guys have gaping slits.