Pissed in the Gym

TitanicJake

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was showering after an intense workout and my mind was in another world as I lathered up. While rinsing I let some piss go (I drink a ton of water) right into the drain. Anyone ever do that? It was a communal shower but no one made a remark. I guess my head was in the clouds and I acted like I was home. I heard you can get "written up" for pissing in the showers at some gyms.
Jake

Reactions: jockbros

pjcx

Just Browsing
Media
yeah tahts a really bad thing to do. I mean, sure its not gonna have any effect at all on sanitatioan especially if your aiming right in the drain (the shit that comes of your body is probably way worse)

but its a social courtesy thing, dont do that

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I would not be too keen on standing in someone's diluted urine even if it is flowing away.

Niether am I too keen on the smell of urine.

nadsonurchin

Experimental Member
Media
lighten up u lot.its only your bodies excess.if your body could retain it,instead of leaking out your convenient valve it would remain so.unless your chasing other members around the gym trying to golden shower all & sundry-big deal.we all gotta piss dudes.by the way,before you completely waste your waste,aim it over your toes a bit as its a great tinea/athletes foot treatment.! i kid you not.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pissing on your feet is used to help prevent/treat athlete's foot. :biggrin1:
Pissing on your wife's feet gets you kicked out of the shower. :frown1:
But really its probably hard for her to tell since wives always go to the front to enjoy the hot water while you stand there shivering.

nadsonurchin

Experimental Member
Media
Pissing on your feet is used to help prevent/treat athlete's foot. :biggrin1:
Pissing on your wife's feet gets you kicked out of the shower. :frown1:
But really its probably hard for her to tell since wives always go to the front to enjoy the hot water while you stand there shivering.
:biggrin1: exactly:biggrin1:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
A healthy person's urine is sterile. I haven't pissed in a communal setting though. If I did I would make sure that no one saw.

nadsonurchin

Experimental Member
Media
No, nadson, it's someone else's body's waste. Gross. This is precisely why I wear shoes in public showers.

Hey, TitanicJake: You ever see that episode of Seinfeld? Hilarious.
champ,if your wearing them shoes at the local swimming centre showers stick with it.probably leave em on & stay fully clothed whilst you dive in for a few laps.that suckers a swirling liquid lunch of god knows whats washed off of every single paddler in there.wonder how much you inadvertantly swallow,hey?50ml?200ml? .5litre.?:rolleyes::crazy2::bad2::yuck:

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would see it as dirty and rude, and I would stop using the showers in that area completely. Id shower at home.

Because if Your pissing in the shower...who knows what ELSE is being done on that floor as well.

Sorry...but thats just nasty.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
champ,if your wearing them shoes at the local swimming centre showers stick with it.probably leave em on & stay fully clothed whilst you dive in for a few laps.that suckers a swirling liquid lunch of god knows whats washed off of every single paddler in there.wonder how much you inadvertantly swallow,hey?50ml?200ml? .5litre.?:rolleyes::crazy2::bad2::yuck:

which is why most pools have rules that say a person must rinse off before going in the pool.....yes there are bacteria (coccidia, etc) that survive in chlorine but theres a difference and the fact that people dont see that is disturbing.

Cerebrospinal fluid is usually sterile too but i dont see too many people lining up for spinal taps so they can drink it

freeballing

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm surprised to see how many of you guys are grossed out by this... I have seen way worse things growing in the locker rooms in HS and the gym. Whats a little piss? Why don't we talk about all the guys that take a shit and don't stop to wash their hands before returning to the gym floor to handle all the freeweights you touch?!?! Now THAT is seriously gross... I wiouldn't walk around in the cleanest public locker room / shower without flip flops anyway. I have pissed and seen dudes pissing down the drain in the showers at my gym. Doesn't phase me in the least and I'm a complete germ-a-phobe (and NOT into golden showers).

reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So how's that worse than jacking in the shower in public
with kids around!

Was at a beach south of Chicago, this guy was doing it there
with a bar of soap under his speedo's, it left little to the imagination,
decided to move to another shower area.

He was apologetic about it, but it was the only way he could get off!