Pissed in the Gym

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Better to say that a person's urine is sterile ... for that person. And even that's not stricly true, dreamer.

I agree with you b-99 and Rubi. I'm not advocating drinking urine or WS. However my urine has been very effective in preventing my catching the "pink eye" when others around me have been affected and as the OP said it is best to send the stream straight down the drain.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Butaren't there toilets at the gym? My gym has plenty of toilets. Some here have argued (seemingly) that just because there are worse things than peeing in showers going on in locker rooms that peeing in showers isn't gross. Is the loser who can't be fucked to wash his hands before touching the freeweights disgusting? Hell yes. My gym has cleanser all over the place though. I wash the equipment before i use it, and escape the flu-season scott-free while I see others absent from the gym when bugs are going around. Is the guy jacking off gross? Hell yes! If I caught someone masturbating at my gym I'd rat them out. But peeing in the shower is still wrong. If you're potty trained, go to the toilet. It's that fucking simple.

Oh. And urine isn't sterile. It's hypo-allergenic, and only to the one who urinated it.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never knew there were so many lpsg visitors attended Miss Prim's young ladies' academy. There is good behaviour and unacceptable behaviour. There is far worse in this life than pissing in the showers. The spurious assumption that flu can be avoided by bleaching the tiles is dangerous disinformation: flu is caught from other people sneezing or coughing on you or your food. So please feel free to piss in your own shower, but don't be like some frat boy and piss in some old lady's rose garden or my back yard, ever!

Media
Hey All,

I piss where ever I find a hole.there is nothing wrong with pissing in the shower,it all goes to the same place.What do you say to the time I saw a new york city bus driver on his break,he was pissing while standing in the the stairwell rear bus door and the door was wide open .this happened while i was walking by,his belt and everything was open and hanging out.wow,i thought.I very horny and started to stick my tongue out at the cute Italian-spanish looking man taking a piss.I really did want to kneel down and drink his piss.Look at all the taxi drivers that piss into empty soda bottles,I see this as they sit in their car and piss into a bottle.is that disgusting?as far as I am concerned ,it is not.we need more public urinals for men.

jerkdude75

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
damn. i just realized how gross i am. i piss in the shower all the time! i'll even go you one better (or worse as seems to be the general opinion here). I piss in the sink, too! I have a prince albert and don't always feel like sitting to take a whizz. so i just pop it in the sink and let 'er rip. yeah i know. disgusting.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey All,

I piss where ever I find a hole.there is nothing wrong with pissing in the shower,it all goes to the same place.What do you say to the time I saw a new york city bus driver on his break,he was pissing while standing in the the stairwell rear bus door and the door was wide open .this happened while i was walking by,his belt and everything was open and hanging out.wow,i thought.I very horny and started to stick my tongue out at the cute Italian-spanish looking man taking a piss.I really did want to kneel down and drink his piss.Look at all the taxi drivers that piss into empty soda bottles,I see this as they sit in their car and piss into a bottle.is that disgusting?as far as I am concerned ,it is not.we need more public urinals for men.

I don't think anyone's concern is for the eventual resting place of pee whizzed into the shower versus a toilet/urinal. I think the concern is for the next person using that shower. Is a man peeing in his own car, in an empty bottle gross? No. Actually, that is far more sanitary than just urinating on the street. Who is going to handle the bottle when he's done? (You, maybe. You seem to like that stuff. ) No one! He will dispose of it himself.

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
I once heard that in old times, in paris, women would soak their breasts in urine to make them firmer.

although I can't find anything about this on the internet to back it up.

soaking your feet in urine is meant to have medicinal properties

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Urine is sterile. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

wrong.....urine should be sterile

"Asymptomatic bacteriuria occurs in up to 6% of healthy individuals. It affects 18% of people with diabetes (mostly women), and 20% of elderly individuals (more often women than men)."

Urine is not sterile despite popular belief.....viruses and bacteria are commonly disposed of in urine

jordanj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just think it's plain rude. Unless it's a particular kink of oneself that you like piss, most people wouldn't wanna stand around in someone else's piss as it runs toward the drain. Common courtesy.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I once heard that in old times, in paris, women would soak their breasts in urine to make them firmer.

although I can't find anything about this on the internet to back it up.

soaking your feet in urine is meant to have medicinal properties

and people used to eat tiger testicles bc they thought it would cure impotence

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is why you don't walk barefoot in a public shower. Come on, I bet at least 90% of you (including some of you women) have urinated either in a public setting (on a building or tree counts) or in the shower. If you're gonna do it, I say do it alone and aim for the drain out of common courtesy. I have kinks with it, but I keep those behaviors to myself, and I don't exhibit that to everyone, c'mon.

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
While rinsing I let some piss go (I drink a ton of water) right into the drain. Anyone ever do that? Jake

I grew up on a farm, and spent a fair chunk of each day as a kid standing in shit & piss while milking cows, or shovelling out pig pens full of the most rank crap you can imagine. Having cow tails drag down into all that sludge and then whip you across the face while they swat flies is not fun either.

The thought of somebody peeing down a drain is just a pure clean sweet joy after that.

Deciding to get bent out of shape if somebody does that in a gym is just lunacy. Not to mention a waste of time. Guys are mammals. Mammals piss.

Adrian69702006

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I wee in the shower regularly and for me it's an important part of the showering ritual. However I've only ever done it in the comfort of my own bathroom and a couple of times in guest house accommodation. It's not something I've ever done in a gym or somewhere public.:smile:

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I should try pissing on your hands, its an old builders tip for toughening up the skin on your hands and preventing blisters.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i always pee in my shower at home. The Husband thinks it's disgusting, but he farts in the car (and laughs about it) and while sitting next to me in the couch, as well as belching the alphabet when he thinks somebody's listening.

i peed in the communal shower at spas in iceland. i made sure no one was in the stalls around me while i did it AND i was pretty much standing over the drains.

and when i joined The Husband in the spa later, i made sure i told him about it. ;)

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I admit I do it a lot. Doesnt seem anything wrong with it to me....but Im not phobic about piss the way many people are. So I try to be respectful of other ppl's sensibilities--- I aim for the drain and don't do it when anyone is looking.