Pissed off Roman Catholics

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by B_Stronzo, May 17, 2006.

1. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Okay. Goodness knows I am 'TWISTED' but I don't really think the way this angry individual thinks.:biggrin1:

Ordinarilly I wouldn't do this but I just received the most irate pm from someone who has zero posts to his/her name. (of course it's unsigned:rolleyes:)

Someone doesn't like my view of 21st century Roman Catholicism!:redface:

So here you are!

So go ahead.

Take your best shot at him/her or me. :biggrin1:

(I answered him by the way and I'll post my response too if anyone wants to see it other than Freddie to whom I've already sent it in pm)

2. shad24

shad24 New Member

I dont think they like you:redface:

3. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

My all-time shortest response to a PM was to a blank-profiled non-poster.
    The second word was 'off'.
    Need I say more? :rolleyes:

People who keep their views hidden away in the dark rather than using the fora haven't quite grasped the notion of "discussion boards" imho. :cool:

Still, at least s/he was right about you being TWISTED (in capitals, no less), mio caro Stronzito.
    Albeit not in the positive sense that we usually mean it when chiding you on the boards. :smile:

4. GoneA

Gold Member

wrong

5. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

I don't know your views Stronzo, so i cannot say wether i agree or not with you.

Your critic said an absurdity when he stated that Roman Catholic Church is the original form of Christianity. I'd rather say it is the original church, so the one that descends directly from S. Peter.

As a Roman Catholic i cannot say that the Da Vinci Code theory makes much sense, anyway.

6. Dr Rock

Gold Member

who lives in the east 'neath the willow tree? Sex
    okay: i shit on your filthy church and everything it stands for.

if you enjoyed that, i got PLENTY more: just say the word

7. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

love you too alex....:tongue: Ma talora la tua lingua acida mi sono ROTTO LE PALLE:biggrin1:

Anyhoo...

The turd didn't have the "coglioni" to read my response so I'll post it here:

Poor ol' Catholic Church. It'll just never survive the Cannes première of The DaVinci Code :rolleyes:

Does is show that I descend from a vagabond rambling bunch of Anabaptists? Some things just make me downright proud be AMERIKUN! HEE HAW!!!:biggrin1:

8. palicao

palicao Member

Albums:
    i don't think they had ever read an history book.

the odiern roman catholic church is a result of century of councils.

the original church wasn't the roman church. the roman church simply win over the other churches (wich were a lot more then 12 as the apostoles) for a matter of politics and persecution (not to mention the fact that a certain emperor delcare it the roman state's religion)

my preferred was the antiochian church. don't ask why <.<

i can't say ANYTHING on matter of faith or God because i respect who have faith. but church matter is not a faith matter.

9. Matthew

Gold Member

I prefer the Church of the Poison Mind, myself.

10. palicao

palicao Member

Albums:
    lol
    and if i tell you that in the ebionist church they were having orgies as rituals, do you change your mind?
    :biggrin1:
    j/k

11. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

OK, I'll give it a shot.

Originally Posted by InTheDeep2
    so wait, you speak of the surrealness of the basilica at saint madeleine and yet you think God instructed Dan Brown somehow to "fuck" with the Roman Catholics? you are TWISTED, my friend
    btw, the Roman Catholics are still the form of the original Christian Church, and I'd like to see you argue with 2,000 years of canon endurance.

Turds have been in the same form for even longer than the Roman Catholic church has. But having the same form for a long time doesn't make them smell better, either.

As for being 'fucked with' by Dan Brown - the RCC has been fucking with almost everyone else over the last 2000 years (Crusades, Inquisition, ultramontanism, third world poverty via birthcontrol bans, assorted teenage guilt complexes)... so let the Vatican bend over (and think of the Medicis, if that makes it any better) for a change.

12. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Fuck.. I don't care what your opinion is .... you're cute as a fucking button. Just keep writing with that Italian accent and I'll cum in my jeans.

Sei adorabile tu!

Told you I was "voglioso" tonight.... spiacente :redface:

13. palicao

palicao Member

Albums:
    i was just trying to have a serious debate here... but i suspect that with you around everthing turn to laugh lol

btw...
    >.> is my written english so terrible you feel my italian accent trough it? :eek:

14. Paper5tr3et7

Paper5tr3et7 New Member

JESUS was a JEW!

just helping out :biggrin1:.

Ok......Dan Brown wrote a book based on historical facts and then went with the flow and put the book in the fiction section of your local book store. So people are arguing over a book that doesn't even claim to be true. Props to dan brown for exploiting the market for this though.

The vatican also put it on the evil book list they keep. IT's just somehting to think about get the @#%$ over it.

15. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

al contrario... parli benissimo l'inglese... Per gli americani c'è una cosa adorabile quando è un po' "d'accento" nel testo. E la stessa cosa quando sto scrivendo la tua lingua, si? UGUALE! :wink:

16. B_Stronzo

B_Stronzo New Member

Do not EVEN get me fucking started on the Vatican! The Roman Catholic Church in Boston, BOSTON I TELL YOU, is having a hissy fit over the book and movie.

UMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmm aren't they trying (or shouldn't they be trying) to restore some credibility to themselves? Not exactly the right time to get all sanctimonious on the world... :33:

Weren't they the ones telling everyone to go see Mel Gibson's version of Christ's last days? Hmmmmmmm. I smell a great big fat rat.

HOLY SMOKES!:biggrin1:

17. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Typical... shit all over Christians, especially Catholics, yet... hold Islam sacred and not say a peep about a far worse off azz-backwardz religion. No shocker there... my stick-poking on this sub-thread.

18. dreamer20

Gold Member

I am not surprised to see that Peter has been put where Christ should be in the above statement.
    The R.C.C. based their claim of Peter's superiority to the other apostles on the verse Matthew 16:18. But the rock upon which the church was built is the belief that Jesus is "the Christ, the Son of the living God."
    Peter preached to the Jews whereas Paul, the Roman, was called to be the apostle of the Gentiles. The belief that Peter was bishop of Rome became a tradition of the R.C.C. in the 3rd Century A.D. However this claim is refuted by the Bible's record of events.

lol dreamer20

19. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Islam is equally full of shite. Pun intended, but point serious.

Islam has the same hold on its congregations that Catholicism had on its believers back in the middle ages. And you better believe that the RCC is damn envious of that.

20. faceking

faceking Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yeah, but it's someone's religion, their beliefs... it's like homosexuality or atheism... leave em be....

Draft saved Draft deleted