pissing after cumming

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I crave for a piss right after cuming. In fact, I pee during sex sometimes too, acts like the perfect break to start over again, i.e. if you are excited, you drop back.

However, I have to wait about 5 mins before I can pee. Can't pee right after, it won't pass.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was in college a couple of my friends got urinary track infections and they told me that the doctor told them to pee after having sex to clean out the urethra and restore the PH balance.

There was a thread a while back about how having to pee during sex or masturbation can make the sensations more intense and lead to stronger orgasms. I find this to be true, so I try to drink some water before sex and during masturbation.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
When I was in college a couple of my friends got urinary track infections and they told me that the doctor told them to pee after having sex to clean out the urethra and restore the PH balance.

There was a thread a while back about how having to pee during sex or masturbation can make the sensations more intense and lead to stronger orgasms. I find this to be true, so I try to drink some water before sex and during masturbation.

I find this to be true as well. Hence I often pee during sex, especially long sessions. But I do it as a way of taking a break and thus, lasting longer. I used to think the stronger orgasm has got more to do with holding off orgasm for a longer time, but now clearing the urethra theory makes a lot of sense too.

NOINRI

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've gotten to where if I have to pee before ejaculation and hold it, of if I don't even have to pee afterwards but my bladder is partially full , I can will myself to pee right after. I like to do that so that I won't be drooling semen afterwards. Very annoying. Like to clear the pathway.

carolinacock7

Legendary Member
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I find the exact opposite to be true regarding your second paragraph. My orgasms are much more satisfying when my bladder is empty. I feel like having to pee supresses the intensity of my orgasms.

Reactions: Summer of 1973

Azu

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i dont no if its just me but everytime i cum espeically a big load about 5 mins after i need a piss
happen to anyone else?

You don't have to describe it as a big load.

Big or small, you will still feel the urge of passing urine after you Cum by 1-30 minutes.

You may even experience some difficulty while try to pass urine, It is the prostate that is causing this.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
perfectly normal. I take the opportunity to stretch it a bit, so when I walk back into the bedroom, the wife sees it hanging 1/2 way down my thigh. it seems to turn her on, as she grabs it as I climb back into bed...and I am on my way to nailing her again!!!

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Maybe it's nature's way of helping us stay healthy, by encouraging the urethra getting cleaned out after contact with another body.

I had always assumed it had something to do with the physical activity of it all. If I'm going at it for a while before cumming, my heart is pounding, more blood is being circulated and the kidneys are probably working harder. Just assumed it was adding urine to the bladder. I find that I less often have to pee right after a quick wank than after prolonged sex.