pissing and masculinity

yupp40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ok so i dont know if this is just me, or if other guys get this too. when you are at a urinal, do you feel like you need to piss the longest? like, if you show up at the urinals after another guy, do you feel like you need to still be pissing after he leaves the urinal? Basically, do you think of pissing and bladder size as a kind of a test of masculinity? because i can think of multiple times when i have felt like that.

lewis27529

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When i was i younger i though that it the meaning of a long piss was that the guy had a big dick, but it only means that the dude has a big baladder.
I'm a very masculine man, but I don't alway have a lot of fluids in my body. So the answer is NO, a long piss only says that you drink a lot.

Lewis

B_henry miller

Expert Member
Media
From Ray Romano's EVERYTHING AND A KITE (page 46-47)

Of course, ground zero for this paranoia is the public men's room.
Women think it's all a big locker room mentality in there, like we're al snapping each other's asses with towels and pissing on each other. But truth be told, no one likes to share a bathroom with other guys.
When a man walks in to a men's room and takes his place at a crowded string of urinals, there's just too much pressure. So many things to worry about.
What if I'm too nervous to pee?
What if I don't pee long enough?
What if I pee too long?
What if I'm peeing and I make a sound in the middle?
And God forbid, what if I accidentally glace at another man's genitals?
And double God forbid, what if he catches me?
And Final Jeopardy God forbid, what if he catches me because he was glancing at my genitals?
See? That's what goes on in there, ladies. It's no party.
And if you've ever wished you were a fly on a men's room wall so you could hear what we're saying, you're wasting your time. It's no yap fest either.
We don't want to talk, we don't want to look, we don't want to touch. To most guys, the ideal public men's room would be a sensory deprivation tank that flushes.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Some men are so competitive that everything becomes a test of wills and a battle of wits.

Next time use the stall.

Freeboy

Experimental Member
Media
I'd rather be the first one done. I hate that feeling of having to go SO BAD that you could float. That's not my idea of fun. And furthermore, a lot of urinals stink to high hell, so I'm trying to get up out of there ASAP!! :eek:

Bigfirefighter69

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a large bladder so when i piss its a river man... I have a lot of friends that have small bladders they have to piss ever five minutes it seems like ...

keycock

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
A visit to the little boy's room isn't any kind of a social event for most of us, and I don't think we pay much attention to how long it takes someone else to pee. What can be uncomfortable is feeling like you have to go but when you step up to the your-in-all and extract your penile organ and nothing happens and you're just standing there -- in most public restrooms beside privacy screens -- holding on to your cock and trying to make it at least dribble. It can take a while and maybe everything tightens up and you didn't need to perform an act of micturition after all. So then --admit it, guys, we've all had to do this sometime -- you pull the handle (not the penis -- the plumbing fixture) and waste a lot of water by flushing away nothing that wasn't there in the first place. But maybe then it feels like you really do have to go, but ither people may be waiting... Adventures in urology. O===w

Hand_Solo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I suspect I'll have to use a public urinal, I'll drink as much as possible and wait until my bladder is about ready to burst before I go. Don't wanna be the first one to stop pissing, that's for sure.

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
After your penis is positioned to piss set you mind on arithmetic, i.e. think 1x1 is 1. 2x2 is 4, 3x3 is 9, 4x4 is 16, 5x5 is 25, 6x6 is 36, 7x7 is 49, etc. The piss will be flowing out your dick as steady as a fountain. Let us know your results.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
one of my buddies just commented a few weeks ago about how loud, long i piss is ridiculous.. he was impressed LOL. said it was a thick solid stream and impressive..

Same here loud pissing here.
my urethrae is big enough to fit my pinky finger in it. I can not get it passed the nail as it hurts when it scarps it.