Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So there I was getting rid of my ice tea in a dimly lit restroom at a county fair. I had my meat out to piss, half way trying to not be seen.

Major Asshole walks in talking on his phone stands next to me, a little too close, then tells his buddy about my little pierced cock.
I pushed out all the piss I was going to be able, shook, then took my cock all the way out.
I explained the ring through my head is 7mm in diameter wire and 1 1/8 inches tall. The one on the underside is 11mm diameter and 4 inches long.Both are exiting my urethra and I can still pee. I then said something like the steel in my cock is bigger than his entire cock. I am not politically correct at all.
I then told him how my wife orgasms during each fuck

So there I was explaining cock piercings to a hung over asshole all while showing my halfway hard cock climbing above my belt line.

Later when I was watching the truck and trailer alone a guy of about the same age as the guy in the restroom, asked if I had a pierced cock, I said yes, nipples too. He told me I was a faggot, I said no, straight, I just love sex and I like to watch my wife orgasm a few times while I am in her before I cum.
He then sat down, asked some questions about pain, bleeding and where to have it done. Then asked about sex, when I told him it was great he asked how. I explained for me is was like urethral sounding and for her it is like reaching fingers inside and rubbing her inside behind the pubic bone, (G Spot).

I am falling asleep. Short of it. Asshole sees my pierced cock and calls me small, I got hard proved him wrong, I still have some size. I then explained my piercings enhance sex both for my wife and me. And they look incredible. Later his friend comes over asking about getting pierced, will it hurt? I told him 36 hours of bleeding and pain. I said what’s it worth to have your wife cum a few times once she loosens up and enjoys me rather than worry about my size.
Half assed jokingly I offered to fuck his wife, he declined saying she would like that too much.
I am an ass, I am proud of my metal, don’t say I have small meat, it’s not what it was pre-cancer but I can still hold my own.

sundancer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was at a fair. Had to piss. There was this long troff, I pull out my dick, which has a PA, and start to piss. This young guy steps up, and tries not to show his dick but just piss. He looks over and sees that mine is fully out, and he sees the PA, and then relaxes, and pulls out this huge uncut dick. Doesn't say anything, but I see him checking out my PA. No real point to this story, except the PA seemed to make him comfortable enough to pull out his dick in front of me.

So there I was getting rid of my ice tea in a dimly lit restroom at a county fair. I had my meat out to piss, half way trying to not be seen.

Major Asshole walks in talking on his phone stands next to me, a little too close, then tells his buddy about my little pierced cock.
I pushed out all the piss I was going to be able, shook, then took my cock all the way out.
I explained the ring through my head is 7mm in diameter wire and 1 1/8 inches tall. The one on the underside is 11mm diameter and 4 inches long.Both are exiting my urethra and I can still pee. I then said something like the steel in my cock is bigger than his entire cock. I am not politically correct at all.
I then told him how my wife orgasms during each fuck

So there I was explaining cock piercings to a hung over asshole all while showing my halfway hard cock climbing above my belt line.

Later when I was watching the truck and trailer alone a guy of about the same age as the guy in the restroom, asked if I had a pierced cock, I said yes, nipples too. He told me I was a faggot, I said no, straight, I just love sex and I like to watch my wife orgasm a few times while I am in her before I cum.
He then sat down, asked some questions about pain, bleeding and where to have it done. Then asked about sex, when I told him it was great he asked how. I explained for me is was like urethral sounding and for her it is like reaching fingers inside and rubbing her inside behind the pubic bone, (G Spot).

I am falling asleep. Short of it. Asshole sees my pierced cock and calls me small, I got hard proved him wrong, I still have some size. I then explained my piercings enhance sex both for my wife and me. And they look incredible. Later his friend comes over asking about getting pierced, will it hurt? I told him 36 hours of bleeding and pain. I said what’s it worth to have your wife cum a few times once she loosens up and enjoys me rather than worry about my size.
Half assed jokingly I offered to fuck his wife, he declined saying she would like that too much.
I am an ass, I am proud of my metal, don’t say I have small meat, it’s not what it was pre-cancer but I can still hold my own.
Cool story any pictures of you’re cock?

Reactions: Grunt-Groan