Pissing: Good to the last drop??

scorpio1444

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was reading the poll and thread about peeing over the waist band or through the hole in the underwear and it made me think of this topic:

When you pee, how do you get it all out, down to the last drop?

I find I have to kind of milk mine pretty tightly a few times after I'm done to try and get it out, which I'm always a little self conscious of if I'm at a urinal. If I don't, a few milliliters stay behind and then come out in the underwear after. No matter how I shake, squeeze, wring, or wipe, though, it seems the minute I put it back in I feel a drop or two more leak out and a little wet spot.:rolleyes: Hate that.

Do guys with small dicks have it easier, and would guys with really huge ones have to go to heroic lengths to empty it all out?

Pappy

Media
I've never really had a problem with this. I just piss, pull on it, shake it, flex (like doing kegels), then relax and shake again. Do this a couple of times, stuff it back down my leg and go.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never had a problem with this until I statyed have a bit of prostate trouble. When the gland is swollen, I'll sometimes drip afterward. Under normal circumstances, a few good shakes gets it dry. The fact that I usually freeball makes this of particular importance to me.

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sometimes I have to do a 'milk/squeeze/shake' combo to get all the pee out. If I'm in a public urinal I tend to cut it short and deal with drippage in my underwear lest someone think I'm rubbing one out...

freshone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally don't have to do a whole lot of calisthentics to avoid drippage. Just an extra squeeze, maybe one quick milk to squeeze out the last drops. I do find, however, that I see a lot of guys really going to town with the shaking at the urinals when I'm in public places like airports, restaurants, etc. Not in a "I'm actually jerking off" kind of way, but in a way that looks like these guys are really loving every opportunity to flop their cocks around. And who can blame them?:smile:

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I kegel madly, shake it and always think I've got the last bit out.

Then, I roll the foreskin back over the head, which ALWAYS releases an extra drop or two as I put it away.

If you'll pardon the expression, it pisses me off.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Irvy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When I worked in care, I learnt a little fact that I'd never heard before. Apparently, us guys are a bit like a teapot when it comes to the bladder. The "exit point" isn't on the bottom, but slightly round from it. So, when you're finishing peeing, you should lean forward slightly, so as to rotate your bladder round and the last bit comes out easier.

LOL, sorry, I don't know the exact degrees, or else you could all run off to the bathroom with a protractor to ensure optimum leanage!

punch

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I give it as many shakes as I can get away with, without looking like I'm enjoying it. (Actually, I am!) If there are a lot of guys at the urinals, I tend to put it back in my pants without shaking everything out. I see the drops later in my underwear. But I always try to take a slight step back, just to discretely let others get a look-see! :rolleyes: