Pissing in front of Women

Jojora

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'd like to ask you straight guys how you feel about women watching you piss. Whether it be in a men's room where they can see in when the door's open, or using an open-air urinal, so popular in Europe and soon to be coming to America, or just pissing along the side of the road
Do you feel turned on by it, or is it disrepectful/an invasion of privacy, is it an oportunity to show them your cock? Thanks.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on what I've heard from women, they don't want to see that particular activity..... in general, of course.

I wouldn't have an issue doing it..... but it does very little in the way of turning me on.
That being said, my girl has expressed a willingness to stand behind me and hold my cock while I take a leak.

atthemean

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I doubt I could piss in public with random women around. At home it's not a problem---I don't go looking to piss while my wife is in the bathroom, but it's not like I'm closing the door either.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to ask you straight guys how you feel about women watching you piss. Whether it be in a men's room where they can see in when the door's open, or using an open-air urinal, so popular in Europe and soon to be coming to America, or just pissing along the side of the road
Do you feel turned on by it, or is it disrepectful/an invasion of privacy, is it an oportunity to show them your cock? Thanks.

In the 3 circumstances you describe, I wouldn't be letting anyone see me if possible. As others have described, peeing in front of a significant other, no problem.

No, it doesn't turn me on, yes it is disrepectful to 'show off' in public, and any woman I pee in front of has already seen, ena enjoyed, my cock!

Reactions: Meaty Peter

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I traveled to Europe I was totally freaked when the cleaning lady walked right in a swept around me WHILE I'm standing there peeing! I was really freaked. Then another walked in and went to one of our toilet stalls. What the hell?

Then I remembered where I was.

Simba

Jojora

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

proudshower

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
being watched while pissing is actually one of my best fantasy and turn on in real life... Sometimes I straightly asked women to watch me pissing and holding my dick too... Usually before the first fuck after things have gotten hotter and we are ready to lay togheter!!! :D happened an handful of times and I m always willing to do it again and again! But a real turn on would be a woman asking me she would like to watch me and hold my dick while I m pissing.. That shows another gap between men and women's fantasies...

Reactions: sdbg and Serrano

Pionex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would not knowingly take a leak in front of a woman if at all possible.
Even at home, my wife and I do close the door to the bathroom if we are using the toilet. I don't even fart in front of my wife.
Once after a sports event, several friends (male) and myself left the stadium to get back to our car so we could get out of the parking lot before all the traffic started.
We returned to our car and I had to pee. I said something about needing to go and a couple of the guys said they did also. We all got on the side of the car that blocked view from the stadium and while we were going, a window opened on the car next to us and a woman said, "wow, do you want to share that with us"? There was a lot of light coming from a parking lot light and although we did not see anyone in the car, they could see us taking a leak. I just kept on peeing and didn't say anything. Everybody zipped up and we got into the car and left.
We all laughed later and said we bet we would always remember that evening.

Reactions: facial_addict

johnny989

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i always take a piss when returning home after going out or just going for a walk or anything, i just njoy pissing outdoors. when a girl is with me, i dont mind, but theyy are usually shy and walk on and wait for me a bit further away...

Reactions: TrentFL84

ethos123

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've had a couple of lady friends that wanted to hold my penis while I pissed. No big deal to me and it made them happy. Seems like a win-win situation.

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Being a gay man, I'd prefer if my female friends would just not piss while I'm looking. A number of times I've been talking to them and turned around to find them sitting there pissing in the middle of the conversation.
Please explain that, where ware you?

I dont think it would be an issue, she could stare at my back or see my penis. Never check my pee shiness if front of womans

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

I seen a few "open" urinal does not bother me.. Second question would not bother me. somewhat./