Pissing in front of Women

Bigbulge21

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd like to ask you straight guys how you feel about women watching you piss. Whether it be in a men's room where they can see in when the door's open, or using an open-air urinal, so popular in Europe and soon to be coming to America, or just pissing along the side of the road
Do you feel turned on by it, or is it disrepectful/an invasion of privacy, is it an oportunity to show them your cock? Thanks.

Had a gf in college that asked to watch me pee a few times...think it turned her on

Dandyna

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Since my bathroom is next to my bedroom in the place where I'm staying now, it happened that some girls saw me take a piss. None have made a comment about it though one asked that I clean my dick before doing sex with her (mostly are aware that it's quite clean anyway).

I've heard some guys who had gf that were turned on by this... not my deal so far.

Jujurice

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Really I don’t care who looks. My wife asks to hold it when I’m peeing at home. She says it feels so different soft then when it’s hard. She also likes to hold my penis or my testicular when she is snuggleing with me to keep her hands warm. She usually will give me a blow job if I warm up her hands ;)

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We had an open sailboat with no facilities. I have taken out lots of guys and girls and the standard thing a guest brings is beer. Inevitably, somebody has to pee over the side. The logistics are more complex for girls - especially if they wish to maintain their modesty. However, everyone promises not to look and no major embarrassing situations have occurred. It was always worse if it was just me and a girl on a date but when nature calls, you have to do what you have to do.

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Women have seen me taking a piss for various reasons, sometimes at festivals it's unavoidable for instance.

I've been in pub/club urinals when drunk women have come to check out the guys.

I've had some sexual partners who have enjoyed holding me while I've taken a piss.

Most popular thing seems to have been women sitting on the toilet and asking for me to take a piss into the pan between their open legs, sometimes while holding me.

All different reasons, little kinks and fetishes really.

At university when I was 18 went to a show with two guys and two girls and went for food afterwards.

To put this into context everyone was drunk, in an English city with no toilets around and there are streets everywhere and early in the morning.

She goes for a piss and so do I. She finishes and walks next to me, and stands just near my shoulder and just watches me. Which I wasn’t expecting.

Also had various gfs hold it and squeeze it as I was pissing. Curiosity I suppose.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd like to ask you straight guys how you feel about women watching you piss. Whether it be in a men's room where they can see in when the door's open, or using an open-air urinal, so popular in Europe and soon to be coming to America, or just pissing along the side of the road
Do you feel turned on by it, or is it disrepectful/an invasion of privacy, is it an oportunity to show them your cock? Thanks.

It doesnt bother me at all had it happen a fair few times for different reasons, if it doesnt bother me that guys see me piss then it certainly doesnt bother me women seeing me piss.

Few partners have watched me do it because they were curious to see what it was like, some women asked to hold it while I pissed. In their case I think for their 'fetish' or kink pleasure, maybe out of curiosity to see what something like mine looked like pissing and how it felt.

Also as others have mentioned, when with a few women who were drunk, taking a piss outdoors and they standing there checking me out because they wanted to see and didnt have any inhibitions. On occasions too like Mike said, when in a club and some have been really drunk, sometimes they have deliberately walked into the mens urinals to check out the guys and 'pretend' it was an accident (I just let them look and struck up a conversation). Other occasions too outdoors where both guys and girls have been reliving themselves (things like camping or hiking trips) and I used it as a opportunity to show the ladies what I was packing.

Reactions: Mike hung

tomj77

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was in kind of a shady bar back in college was a small one toilet men’s room. The door was open when i got back there and two cougars were standing right there. One of them said “you can’t close the door. We want to watch.” And the other laughed, so I went in an pissed. The room was arranged such that my back was to them the whole time, so they didn’t see anything. While I was washing my hands, the one that didn’t say anything earlier said “that was hot.” I tried to chat them up after thinking they were easy marks, but they weren’t all that interested in chatting. I guess they just wanted to watch guys piss. Still a weird experience.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every now and then I find a restroom where you could see some of the urinals from the outside and if the man wasn't careful his junk could also be on display. I've never really thought much about it beyond the fact that whoever designed the restroom probably really didn't think it through. Personally, I don't really have a problem relieving myself in these restrooms. If I have to go I have to go.

I've had to piss in restrooms where a female cleaner is cleaning the floor or something. I just do it. She's probably seen more pissing dicks than she could care to count. One more isn't gonna change anything, if she happens to see mine that is.

Reactions: Stabilo

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Every now and then I find a restroom where you could see some of the urinals from the outside and if the man wasn't careful his junk could also be on display. I've never really thought much about it beyond the fact that whoever designed the restroom probably really didn't think it through. Personally, I don't really have a problem relieving myself in these restrooms. If I have to go I have to go.
When I was younger, it used to bother me if the men's room door was propped open or open constantly and the urinals were visible from the outside. This happened quite often at college. I would go to the stall to avoid being seen.

At one point, I went into a men's room at the county fair with an open door that had urinals on the right side wall. The urinals (no dividers) were completely visible from the outside lobby. Every stall was occupied (probably because the men did not want to be seen peeing). I thought to myself: "Just go ahead and piss. Who really gives a fuck? You will never see these people again." It really was no big deal, and I found it liberating to look out into the lobby at the people who were watching me pee as they waited for friends / relatives. No one seemed to care at all. It was a men's room and men were doing what was expected.

This scenario has repeated many times since then, and after many occurrences, I actually enjoy being legally exposed as people outside watch me go.

svrocks

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I actually enjoy being legally exposed as people outside watch me go.

That's one way to look at it. haha

But, yeah, we're not responsible for the poorly designed restroom and placement of the urinals. When nature calls, you answer. I'd rather someone can see me taking a piss than pissing myself for everyone to see. Sure, it's not ideal, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
The first time a girl watched me pee I had no problem at all. The next time she wanted to hold it for me as I peed. I could not as I got tickled at how she handled the foreskin and then I got hard. I had to wait for it to go soft enough to pee. The next time went much better.

Reactions: diver6

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wife held it for me a couple of times early on. Apparently satisfied her curiosity - she hasn't asked in years.

Reactions: diver6

manofatlanta

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Most popular thing seems to have been women sitting on the toilet and asking for me to take a piss into the pan between their open legs, sometimes while holding me.

My wife constanty asks me to do this and I always shy away. You've just given me the courage to do it!!!!