Pissing in front of Women

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife constanty asks me to do this and I always shy away. You've just given me the courage to do it!!!!
No worries bruh, let me know how you get on. It's surprising just how many women like it especially when they have a hold of the beast and control of it's aim!

Reactions: nicnic

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I deliberately never pee in front of women but if any woman sees peeing me i don't mind it.
Though while peeing,my cock had been hold by one of my gfs quite often as she loved that.and it felt really amazing to me.
This happens to me first time when after spending a whole night sex with her first time, i went to washroom in the morning and while about to pee, she embraced me from back and gradually started fondling my balls with a smile then slightly pull back foreskin of my dick and she kept holding it unless i finish peeing. she gave a few strokes by pulling my foreskin up and down like all uncut men do after they finish peeing. after that she did it several times and every time she did this it made me turn on which ends with a hard fuck.

MrMartini

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never had any issue with pissing in front of women I've either been to bed with or have been nude in front of. And I never had one who was afraid to get on the toilet in front of me. Most interesting one was a chick I was screwing in my 20s. She asked me if she could hold my dick while I pissed. At first it was a little weird but I got used to it. She had two older brothers (both really nice looking blond guys) who she had seen in the shower and pissing since she was small. Said it never bothered her but always wondered what it felt like to hold a dick with piss flowing. Her bothers were cut and so was I so I showed her how to hold it and then shake off the last couple of drops. Have to admit, I got used to it and enjoyed having her take care of me.

Tripod228mm

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
East Grand Forks (Minnesota, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Original post from 2012 said "open-air urinal, soon to come to America". What is an open-urinal, and have they arrived yet, being 7 years later? :)

Anyway, I love peeing in front of women. My wife sees all the time, of course, but I once was at a concert and women just started using the men's restroom. The urinals didn't have privacy walls, and women in line were having a great time watching. I didn't mind either. My wife was pretty upset, though. :)

I'd like to ask you straight guys how you feel about women watching you piss. Do you feel turned on by it, or is it disrepectful/an invasion of privacy, is it an oportunity to show them your cock? Thanks.

My past and current partners have all stopped and watched at least the first time if they walked in while I was urinating. I've had several prospective partners watch me in stadium parking lots although both them and me had been drinking. I never mind and appreciate their interest.

The only time I've been gun shy about it was when I was 19 after hooking up with a fuck buddy for the first time. We had been fooling around all afternoon in the hot tub at her friend's condo, then fucked in the shallow end of the pool after dark and finally fucked again in the fitness room. I had been drinking heavily that day and had to piss before went back outside for our clothes and stopped in the bathroom which had a door to the gym and also outside to the pool area. She didn't take the hint and leave when I told her I was going to piss and stood uncomfortably close while I took hold of my still hard cock and aimed at the toilet. I knew I would spray everywhere if I pissed with an erection and was embarrassed about her seeing. She stayed, I pissed and sprayed double streams all over the toilet, wall, and floor.

We went outside, collected our clothes by the hot tube now occupied by another couple and went back to the condo where I fucked her twice more. I guess she wasn't put off by the mess I made in fitness room.

Oralgami15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just speak the long weekend scuba diving with another guy on his boat. He invited a woman he was barely acquainted with (also a diver) to join us. I hate pissing in my wetsuit and the toilet on the boat is messy, a pain in the ass to clean and waves make it hard to maintain your aim. I told when I was going to piss off the back and she understood. My friend did as well. We also all changed in front of each other discreetly although she did have a brief opportunity to see my ass if she wanted to. A couple of times she announced that we had just missed a chance to see her bottomless. These things are just the nature of engaging in an activity that requires being on a boat all day and having to get changed. We all needed a little bit of privacy from time to time and we all gave each other a little courtesy. That being said, I'm pretty sure she pissed in her wetsuit in the water.

D

deleted879486

I'd like to ask you straight guys how you feel about women watching you piss. Whether it be in a men's room where they can see in when the door's open, or using an open-air urinal, so popular in Europe and soon to be coming to America, or just pissing along the side of the road
Do you feel turned on by it, or is it disrepectful/an invasion of privacy, is it an oportunity to show them your cock? Thanks.

I find women love to watch. hen parties for example are dared to come into the club toilets and ive pissed hands free for them as they giggled but stared. I let a girl hold it too while i went

Southlincsnudist

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
We have a woman cleaner at work, she has stood and chatted a few times while I piss, she has no issue with seeing & I have no issue with pissing in front of her, I usually get a semi while talking to her & taking a waz

thick_

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My ex didn’t care if I was pushing she would walk in on me, and she would also do it in front of me. When we were dating she even asked if she could hold it while I pissed, I have to admit st that time it was hard to start pissing and as I pissed I was getting hard as well. She enjoyed it all.

Reactions: Beach Boner

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Saw some posts on this thread that pissing with length gives you better aim and that is correct. The problem with me is that I need to shake it or milk it in order to not drip after peeing and this frequently causes the big guy to swing around the toilet ;(

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you are in a relationship with a woman long enough; and only have one bathroom it will most likely become inevitable. Someone will see someone else doing it

The first couple of times in a new relationship are always fun. The novelty certainly wears off over time. But a little bit of a turn on for me showing off, and them watching, the first couple of times.

Reactions: ronin001 and Gj816