Pissing in front of Women

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Original post from 2012 said "open-air urinal, soon to come to America". What is an open-urinal, and have they arrived yet, being 7 years later? :)

Anyway, I love peeing in front of women. My wife sees all the time, of course, but I once was at a concert and women just started using the men's restroom. The urinals didn't have privacy walls, and women in line were having a great time watching. I didn't mind either. My wife was pretty upset, though. :)

Since I would never assume that "all women" think the same and "always" have the same motives and drives....however....nearly every woman I have known who has seen my birthday suit...when I needed to go to the bathroom and relieve myself...nearly everyone...at some point...all want to watch and nearly every one has wanted to stand beside me and use both hands to hold mine for me and direct my urination and feel my hose while I urinate. Some surprised me because they knew how to stroke it down to push the last drops out and shake me off...LOL. Everyone of them always commented in some way or another how much the really enjoyed holding my cock...

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I can't be the only guy who facepalms from threads like this. I know people have fetishes. Know that there are people out there who do indeed like holding a cock. And don't hold anything against them. No pun intended. But for the love of buttons. Not everything. Not every thread has to turn sexual in nature.

I really thought this wasn't that kind of thread so i clicked it. Maybe i'm just slightly annoyed because it turned out to be yet another of the millions but still. Come on guys. There's more to dick than sex.

Reactions: Squirrel1

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

That looks quite similar to the first year I was at Glastonbury music festival. That year it was estimated that there were twice as many people on the site as the number of tickets sold, about 250,000 people. Needless to say with toilet provision for 125,000 and lots of alcohol available, queues were extremely long. Generaly we didn't bother - there were plenty of people just pissing into the bushes alongside the main paths.

D

deleted1846971

Since I would never assume that "all women" think the same and "always" have the same motives and drives....however....nearly every woman I have known who has seen my birthday suit...when I needed to go to the bathroom and relieve myself...nearly everyone...at some point...all want to watch and nearly every one has wanted to stand beside me and use both hands to hold mine for me and direct my urination and feel my hose while I urinate. Some surprised me because they knew how to stroke it down to push the last drops out and shake me off...LOL. Everyone of them always commented in some way or another how much the really enjoyed holding my cock...

This has been my experience. The last woman said she wanted to stand behind me holding my pissing cock just to “see what it’s like for guys”. Her aim was hilariously horrible shooting piss everywhere except the damn bowl. Over time she improved drastically. That was a good thing because with her aim we would have run out of cleaning solution within 3 days.

D

deleted879486

I'd like to ask you straight guys how you feel about women watching you piss. Whether it be in a men's room where they can see in when the door's open, or using an open-air urinal, so popular in Europe and soon to be coming to America, or just pissing along the side of the road
Do you feel turned on by it, or is it disrepectful/an invasion of privacy, is it an oportunity to show them your cock? Thanks.
I dont mind. I have had girls on hens party being dared to come into the gents urinal and i was there and they saw me. Or i have gone at festivals and women could see.

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any time women, especially strangers enjoy a look is a fine moment indeed. I’ve had girlfriends also want to aim for me. It’s kinda a hot feeling. Especially when the do it off the cuff and you weren’t expecting it.

PhallicApotheosis

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any time women, especially strangers enjoy a look is a fine moment indeed. I’ve had girlfriends also want to aim for me. It’s kinda a hot feeling. Especially when the do it off the cuff and you weren’t expecting it.
When they do it, that is.

Reactions: diver6

Yorkie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This thread was started in 2012 and said we’d soon have open air urinals in the US like they do in Europe.It’s 2019 and we still don’t have them here.Just in case anyone is wondering.
actually-festivals-are-way-better-in-the-uk-than-they-are-in-the-us-body-image-1437651374.jpg

^ Don't you have these at US open air concerts? This is a UK festival and a common sight at such events.
All part of the fun when the "That's a big one!" comments start. :)

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
actually-festivals-are-way-better-in-the-uk-than-they-are-in-the-us-body-image-1437651374.jpg

^ Don't you have these at US open air concerts? This is a UK festival and a common sight at such events.
All part of the fun when the "That's a big one!" comments start. :)

Okay, I don't have a problem with the concept, but, wow.

I can't imagine when those might, if ever, turn up in the US.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Christ one time i was so drunk at a dorm party I walked into a bathroom and pissed in the toilet, not knowing that a girl was sitting on the sink smoking some pot. By the time I realized it she was just sitting there silently watching, her eyes staring at my cock, which was hanging low and long because I had been drinking beer and vodka.

"Wanna wash your hands?" she said.

Fast forward a semester later, we end up in the same Spanish class. It was awkward for me, but she always would say hi when we saw each other.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only peed in front of the wife and maybe one or female swing partners. I all cases, I neither felt self-conscience (since I just had sex with them) or found it arousing. It was just a biological function that needed to be done and I although I would have no issue doing in front of any woman (even if the relationship wasn't sexual), I still would not put them in a situation potential embarrassing or disrespectful to them unless I knew beforehand they would not have an issue with it.