Pissing In Public

fauxjob74

Just Browsing
Media
Do people think that you're cruising them when your pissing? I'm always self-concious that people will think I'm hard when I'm not. It's fine if you're going to a dedicated cruising place like The Pines or The Ramble (if you live in New York), but it's harder (heh no pun intended) in a shower and stuff and as a gay man, I'm often concerned that someone will flip out.

Do any of the rest of you have problems pissing in public?

tal94

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
be careful though. My mate got busted pissing up some doorway and turned round when the old bill started giving him some grief and he sprayed on the copper's boots no shit. Got done for indecent exposure and D 'n' D. Ouch

D_enl01hcb

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I only ever do it outside nightclubs...etc. And on a few occasions women have wanted to watch me, someone even photographed my cock! lol. Ive had 2 blowjobs aswell just because some girls have watched me pee lol. im not complaining...

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
be careful though. My mate got busted pissing up some doorway and turned round when the old bill started giving him some grief and he sprayed on the copper's boots no shit. Got done for indecent exposure and D 'n' D. Ouch

I managed to get that situation applied to me. Pissing against the back wall of an alleyway, police bloke shines a torch, and tells me to stop what I'm doing. Of course, I'm carrying on pissing 'cos I'm slightly drunk, and apologising. My helpful mate shouted out, "Fucks sake mate, he's only pissing on the bank's wall, not fucking robbing it."

Got taken down to station for a couple of hours. I was angry at the time, but amused now. No charge was filed, fortunately, since I did actually manage to regain enough composure to explain how upset I was, and actually got a brief grin from the bloke taking down details when I described the toilets at Mcdonalds that I had declined to use.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Assuming we are talking about situations where you really got to piss, would the cops prefer for you to stand on the side walk and wet your pants? What would the cops do then? If you drink very much, a dire emergency can develop quite fast. Sometimes people really do lose control of their bladders if they don't find a place to pee and fast.

I don't believe the cops should be arresting people for pissing in an ally way that is deserted. With all the real problems we have in this world, the cops shouldn't be focusing on this benign problem.

If it is for sexual gratification like at a bar, then use digression and make sure there aren't police around to arrest you. I'm not into this myself. But each to his own?

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Reactions: McDreamer