Pissing In Public

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by fauxjob74, Oct 22, 2008.

1. fauxjob74

fauxjob74 New Member

Do people think that you're cruising them when your pissing? I'm always self-concious that people will think I'm hard when I'm not. It's fine if you're going to a dedicated cruising place like The Pines or The Ramble (if you live in New York), but it's harder (heh no pun intended) in a shower and stuff and as a gay man, I'm often concerned that someone will flip out.

Do any of the rest of you have problems pissing in public?

2. DM43

DM43 Member

not all. if you gotta go, you gotta go!

3. tal94

tal94 New Member

be careful though. My mate got busted pissing up some doorway and turned round when the old bill started giving him some grief and he sprayed on the copper's boots no shit. Got done for indecent exposure and D 'n' D. Ouch

4. D_enl01hcb

D_enl01hcb New Member

I only ever do it outside nightclubs...etc. And on a few occasions women have wanted to watch me, someone even photographed my cock! lol. Ive had 2 blowjobs aswell just because some girls have watched me pee lol. im not complaining...

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Not really, if I have to go I will piss (but not in a public place like a city, that is forbidden), but at the side of roads or so yeah.

6. reecho

reecho Member

I managed to get that situation applied to me. Pissing against the back wall of an alleyway, police bloke shines a torch, and tells me to stop what I'm doing. Of course, I'm carrying on pissing 'cos I'm slightly drunk, and apologising. My helpful mate shouted out, "Fucks sake mate, he's only pissing on the bank's wall, not fucking robbing it."

Got taken down to station for a couple of hours. I was angry at the time, but amused now. No charge was filed, fortunately, since I did actually manage to regain enough composure to explain how upset I was, and actually got a brief grin from the bloke taking down details when I described the toilets at Mcdonalds that I had declined to use.

7. Freddie53

Gold Member

Assuming we are talking about situations where you really got to piss, would the cops prefer for you to stand on the side walk and wet your pants? What would the cops do then? If you drink very much, a dire emergency can develop quite fast. Sometimes people really do lose control of their bladders if they don't find a place to pee and fast.

I don't believe the cops should be arresting people for pissing in an ally way that is deserted. With all the real problems we have in this world, the cops shouldn't be focusing on this benign problem.

If it is for sexual gratification like at a bar, then use digression and make sure there aren't police around to arrest you. I'm not into this myself. But each to his own?

8. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

9. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh wow. I've pissed on the southernmost point of mainland Europe, Cape Tenaro in Greece. Didn't think to video it, though.

Any other geographic landmark pissing?

Draft saved Draft deleted