Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looking for content of guys pissing together in a popular setting. I’ve been to soccer/sports venues that have those long thorough urinals and seeing all the dozens of cocks is a big turn on. I’ve been trying to find something similar online with no luck. Would love if y’all would share your stories/videos.

sinnohruins27

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To start off the thread I was recently at this huge soccer stadium for a big match. In the middle of the game I went to one of the bathrooms that had shared thorough urinals along all sides of the walls and along one wall that stood in the middle of the room. Just walking around the room it was impossible not to gaze into the middle wall and see dozens of guys lined up, shoulder to shoulder while taking a piss. The crowd was mostly hispanic guys in their 20’s and 30’s of all shapes and sizes and it was a huge turn on. At one point someone started a team chant at the entrance and everyone in the row turned their heads while chanting along and I could basically stare at their dicks.

whyz1236

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Personally, I like the trough pissers at sporting events. It gets us in and out of there fast. Yes, you are shoulder to shoulder from strangers and about a foot from another guys dong, but oh well. Beer goes through us pretty fast.

D

deleted18790421

Get it that troughs rock... Gotta consider though that troughs are tougher in that guys who don't want to be "seen" run to the stalls... regular urinals, on the other hand...

Reactions: sinnohruins27