Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
always do it in the shower. it's all going down to the same sewer either way, so why not conserve the water you'll be flushing down the toilet and just piss while your showering? it's not so obvious when i do it at the gym as other guys are mentioning. the floor in my gym's shower is beige and black checkered so you don't really notice it. and unless you have a raging hard on, it should blend well with the shower water. if you are well hydrated it should almost be clear. if it's really yellow you need to start drinking lots of water...it's not only good for your piss but your semen too. and for those worried about the piss on the shower floor, what about the sweat, soap gunk, and other shit guys wash off their bodies after their workouts? i think urine is the most sanitary among these.

Last edited:

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is no reason not to piss while taking a shower. As soon as the hot water hits my face, the bladder releases. It all goes down the drain. I've been doing it at home for years. I definitely wouldn't mind if other guys did it in a communal shower such as the gym or water park. I get turned on watching guys pee.

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
IMO it should be banned in communal showers/gym showers.

It's fine to do it in the privacy of your own home, but lets face it.... Not everybody has common sense on where to pee and when to pee.

The last thing I want is walking into a smelly urine soaked floor while in the Gym shower because some dumb ass thought it would be cute to piss AFTER he showered.

Every time I read this type of thread I keep thinking of the stalls at work. Piss on the floor - piss on the seat. Piss on the flush knob...
If people don't flush the toilet...I let it be known.

Peeing in your own shower is fine with me as long as its pointed down toward the drain, and the shower scrubbed down every week.

Last edited:

B_thenakedgardener

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i don;t make a habit of it but i'm sure most would do it rather than getting out of the shower, i used to have a gf that pissed in the shower but for her it would just run down her legs. i couldn't complain to much as some times she would piss at climax aswel, (just a dribble not full flow or she would have only done it once..

thad

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How can pee in the shower get smelly - the water is running, the pee goes down the drain, it's sterile when it comes out. Now having said that, I have not ever peed in a public shower because too many guys would get freaked out. But at home, to save water: 1. I pee in the shower as needed. 2. I pee outside in my driveway, usually holding a cup of coffee in the morning, because I live in a semi-rural area near the end of the road and who cares. 3. In winter, I don't because I don't want yellow snow.

Clewiston1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, I think I my get some back lash from this.

Everymorning when I wake up, I head to the bathroom, step into the shower, to shower and I piss at the same time.

I think it is better than fighting wiyh the morning wood and theAim at the bowl.

In addition, I once heard, piss can kill athletes foot?

Who else does there morning piss in the shower?
I know I cant be the only one?

I do it just about every morning. With all the hot water and soap going down the drain, it's no big deal.

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I agree it's no big deal! Just make sure you piss right at the drain if your doing it in a public shower (thank you). I have pissed in a gym shower when no one else is around. If other guys are around I never do. It's the same when I roommates in college or on the road for business, no sleeping naked or walking around naked or pissing in the shower. You don't want to freak them out or be the topic of office gossip!

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always do at home and as urge dictates at gym but always make sure it's rinsed down the drain. Urine is sterile with exception during UTI. Same with cum at home and gym, just rinse away and clean it up!

jonboy53

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I don't pee in the shower, I wait all day until I get to the toilet at home and piss for 2 minutes and that's it until I forget doing it in the shower the next morning and hold my pee all day, etc., etc.

P.S. My bladder is huge now.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
IMO it should be banned in communal showers/gym showers.

It's fine to do it in the privacy of your own home, but lets face it.... Not everybody has common sense on where to pee and when to pee.

The last thing I want is walking into a smelly urine soaked floor while in the Gym shower because some dumb ass thought it would be cute to piss AFTER he showered ...

Based on that logic pissing in a public bathroom (i.e. toilet, urinal) should be banned because not everyone has enough common sense to aim accurately and they might get some of their piss on the floor.

Urine is infinitely soluble in water and pissing in the shower, under a good flow of water, is a non-issue.