Pissing INdoors

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn, that's a big ole cock on a slim build. Mmmm!!

indoors-014-jpg.474413

now that qualifies as a COCK!

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Love men being men - together! :)

I can relate. I remember when I was in high school when we were between classes I would go to the rest room. I would go t the last stall usually because all of the urinals were being used. This same good looking guy would come in right after me seeing that all the urinals were taken he would head toward the stalls. There were only two in that bathroom. Everytime he would come into the bathroom and he would come on in the stall with me and unzip his pants and pull his cock out as I had mine out. We would both stand there day after day with our cocks out pissing together. He was a good looking fucker and he had a nice cock. I've often wondered what happened to him. He would come to the same stall day after day and unzip his pants and pull out his cock. There we were just about 6-8 inches from each other holding our cocks together. He was a hot fucker! I didn't even know his name.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I noticed that too. Thanks for the photos!
did you notice the two guys checking out each others cocks? I had a guy look at my cock at a urinal beside him. His eyes was fixated on my cock. I finally ask him if he sucked cock. He finally whispered No, but I did not believe him.

Reactions: sdbg

meatal_head

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Those troughs were the greatest thing ever. I only know of one still in existence and haven't been there in a couple years.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pee troughs are my favorate
Me too! Last year, the M and F rest rooms at a local beach were demolished and repalced with new, separate unisex cabins. I was sad to see this old relic give way to the new wave of private one-user bathrooms. This unit was made from steel, and I always enjoyed the sound that my pee stream made when it hit the back wall or the bottom of the trough. When I was out for a bike ride and needed to make a pit stop to pee, it was convenient to bring my bike inside with me and set it to the right of the trough against the wall of the ajacent cubicle while I urinated. Now my only option is to bring my bike into the tiny cabin and leave the door open while I pee. I don't worry about it being that my back is facing outward. I'm not going to leave an expensive bike unattended for even 2 minutes.

0013 A trough at LJ Shores.JPG