Pissing INdoors

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I grew up without my dad from an early age and never learnt how to use urinals so always used cubicles. I feel like I've missed out as I haven't mastered using urinals like the other guys. Wish I could get lessons on how to use urinals properly
Instructions to use urinals:
Walk up to urinal. Pull penis out of trousers. Aim penis into urinal. Commence peeing. When finished return penis inside trousers. Flush urinal. Walk away and wash hands. With practice you will become proficient.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hehe. An swimming mate of mine had a double stream like that almost every time. I wish I could remember whether it was because he retracted or not.
I'm circumcised and i sometimes have a double stream. It happens when my pee slit is not completely open. I have to use my thumb and index finger and push the slit fully open. It's not because of being uncircumcised. Happens to me too.

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'm circumcised and i sometimes have a double stream. It happens when my pee slit is not completely open. I have to use my thumb and index finger and push the slit fully open. It's not because of being uncircumcised. Happens to me too.
I was in the military and had a friend who had that problem. He had some kind of surgery that fixed that. He made me promise not to tell anyone at work which I didn't. I guess it fixed the problem. Although he said when they inserted something down his dick it was like cumming in reverse so not such a bad thing I guess.

cnacubo4

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Yesterday I was at an Oktoberfest party at a nearby park. As expected, liters of beer were being consumed and there were soon tons of guys looking to empty their bladders.

I entered the bathroom to get rid of my first liter. The urinals were older style that goes all the way down to the floor. There were so many guys pissing that the plumbing had stopped working only an hour into the festival. Piss was pooling in the bottom and flowing out onto the floor.

What was really hot about this is that guys were standing way back from the urinals to avoid the overflow as it came back out. Two buddies in their late 20s came in and started laughing. "Here goes nothing bro!"

They each took a urinal on either side of me. The one one my left (light brown hair, button down shirt and aviator glasses) had a nice cut dick about 4 inches. He started pissing immediately with a thick stream. The overflow started hitting his shoes, so he angled more toward me, basically aiming toward the side of my urinal.

Meanwhile his buddy (dark brown longer hair, boyish face, blue t-shirt) on my right had a smaller cut dick and a weaker stream. As his stream trickled out, he's said "I've never seen so much piss in my life." His buddy on my left laughed and said "Yeah, I can't stop adding to it either."

The dude on my right finished after like 20 seconds and the one on my left took about 45 seconds. Aviator dude shook his dick out a lot still angled toward me before putting it away.

As Aviator dude walked away, he was replaced by another 25 year-old guy. He had on tight jeans that showed off his ass and a nice fitting red t-shirt. He took the urinal to my left.

I hadn't even snuck a peek at this point, when I hear a crazy powerful stream coming from his direction. And then I felt warm spray coming up on my leg. I kind of look over; he was aiming directly into the pool of piss at the bottom of the urinal and splashing.

Now this stream was thick, as was the 5 inch uncut dick it was flowing from. He had the foreskin pulled back just enough to show the nice fat head. I was a little drunk and laughed at his splashing. He looks at me with a smile and says, "Yeah man, it's like a high pressure hose sometimes. This is like 8 hours of piss built up."

This gorgeous scruffy guy adjusted the angle of his stream to splash less, backing up and giving me a better view. He milked his cock just a little while doing so. "See man, there's not much I can do." His piss lasted about a minute.

I had finished by this point, but he seemed to be enjoying putting on the show. The initial stream cut off. He rubbed his penis a bit, then released another short jet of piss. He repeated this 4 times and the last blast ricocheted and splashed me again. "Sorry about your leg, man." He milked it a few more times, then stuffed it back in his pants.
We both walked out laughing.

As if I weren't spoiled enough at this point, I went back to the restroom one last time before leaving. It was empty, when who comes in after me except Red Shirt again. He was running in and took the urinal directly next to mine and said, "Hey pee buddy! How's Oktoberfest going?"

I laughed and said my leg was finally drying off. "Not for long," he chuckled back. He must have really had to go because he was bouncing up and down as he unzipped his pants. He was already midstream as the same beautiful cock was out.

"Yeah, my pants are definitely a little wet. Beer goes right through me after I break the seal. I didn't think I was gonna make it here." He aimed directly at the bottom again, splashing like crazy. He backed up just enough to give me a good view, smiling. "This feels amazing!" He laughed.

I watched his thick, powerful clear stream for about a minute. He knew I was watching and didn't mind at all. With a couple of tugs, he finished up. "Taking off?" He asked me. I said yes. He just smiled and said, "Guess I'll find a new piss buddy. Take it easy, man."

I was kind of dumbfounded, but so turned on. It was such a great experience.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yesterday I was at an Oktoberfest party at a nearby park. As expected, liters of beer were being consumed and there were soon tons of guys looking to empty their bladders.

I entered the bathroom to get rid of my first liter. The urinals were older style that goes all the way down to the floor. There were so many guys pissing that the plumbing had stopped working only an hour into the festival. Piss was pooling in the bottom and flowing out onto the floor.

What was really hot about this is that guys were standing way back from the urinals to avoid the overflow as it came back out. Two buddies in their late 20s came in and started laughing. "Here goes nothing bro!"

They each took a urinal on either side of me. The one one my left (light brown hair, button down shirt and aviator glasses) had a nice cut dick about 4 inches. He started pissing immediately with a thick stream. The overflow started hitting his shoes, so he angled more toward me, basically aiming toward the side of my urinal.

Meanwhile his buddy (dark brown longer hair, boyish face, blue t-shirt) on my right had a smaller cut dick and a weaker stream. As his stream trickled out, he's said "I've never seen so much piss in my life." His buddy on my left laughed and said "Yeah, I can't stop adding to it either."

The dude on my right finished after like 20 seconds and the one on my left took about 45 seconds. Aviator dude shook his dick out a lot still angled toward me before putting it away.

As Aviator dude walked away, he was replaced by another 25 year-old guy. He had on tight jeans that showed off his ass and a nice fitting red t-shirt. He took the urinal to my left.

I hadn't even snuck a peek at this point, when I hear a crazy powerful stream coming from his direction. And then I felt warm spray coming up on my leg. I kind of look over; he was aiming directly into the pool of piss at the bottom of the urinal and splashing.

Now this stream was thick, as was the 5 inch uncut dick it was flowing from. He had the foreskin pulled back just enough to show the nice fat head. I was a little drunk and laughed at his splashing. He looks at me with a smile and says, "Yeah man, it's like a high pressure hose sometimes. This is like 8 hours of piss built up."

This gorgeous scruffy guy adjusted the angle of his stream to splash less, backing up and giving me a better view. He milked his cock just a little while doing so. "See man, there's not much I can do." His piss lasted about a minute.

I had finished by this point, but he seemed to be enjoying putting on the show. The initial stream cut off. He rubbed his penis a bit, then released another short jet of piss. He repeated this 4 times and the last blast ricocheted and splashed me again. "Sorry about your leg, man." He milked it a few more times, then stuffed it back in his pants.
We both walked out laughing.

As if I weren't spoiled enough at this point, I went back to the restroom one last time before leaving. It was empty, when who comes in after me except Red Shirt again. He was running in and took the urinal directly next to mine and said, "Hey pee buddy! How's Oktoberfest going?"

I laughed and said my leg was finally drying off. "Not for long," he chuckled back. He must have really had to go because he was bouncing up and down as he unzipped his pants. He was already midstream as the same beautiful cock was out.

"Yeah, my pants are definitely a little wet. Beer goes right through me after I break the seal. I didn't think I was gonna make it here." He aimed directly at the bottom again, splashing like crazy. He backed up just enough to give me a good view, smiling. "This feels amazing!" He laughed.

I watched his thick, powerful clear stream for about a minute. He knew I was watching and didn't mind at all. With a couple of tugs, he finished up. "Taking off?" He asked me. I said yes. He just smiled and said, "Guess I'll find a new piss buddy. Take it easy, man."

I was kind of dumbfounded, but so turned on. It was such a great experience.
I can't imagine an Octoberfest while it is still September. Why soon soon before October?

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
this clip reminded me of experience about a week or so ago I was in Home Depot taking a piss, an older redneck-ish guy comes in next to me as I'm finishing my leak. He is starting to piss slowly, pulling at it to get it going. I'm tugging out last few quirts on mine and giving it a hard shake as he chuckles and says to me "hell getting older, now I gotta "prime my pump" to get it going AND shake the shit out of it to get the last bit out". I said yea, its a bitch and we made a little small talk as he got to the end and sure enough he did give it a loud hand-slapping shake at the end.
I've always given my dick a rather aggressive shake at the end (usually the smacking is audible), don't very often see other guys who shake hard.

http://allbeautifulthingin.tumblr.com/post/124472674703

Reactions: pants73