Pissing INdoors

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn, that's a big ole cock on a slim build. Mmmm!!

indoors-014-jpg.474413
I bet he has a whopper when he gets an erection.

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hockeybro999

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I grew up without my dad from an early age and never learnt how to use urinals so always used cubicles. I feel like I've missed out as I haven't mastered using urinals like the other guys. Wish I could get lessons on how to use urinals properly

You can give yourself lessons bro, it's just mind over matter. Give yourself a pep talk and walk in there like a boss. You have every right to flop it out, piss, fart, do whatever you need to do as a man. That's literally what the pissers are there for. Don't be shy

Reactions: auncut10in

Lee_Fuller79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
You can give yourself lessons bro, it's just mind over matter. Give yourself a pep talk and walk in there like a boss. You have every right to flop it out, piss, fart, do whatever you need to do as a man. That's literally what the pissers are there for. Don't be shy

Thanks Bro it'll take time but hope to get there in due course. I just need to practice how much I pull out and the discreet shaking technique. Feel like such a freak having to wait for the cubicles

Reactions: auncut10in

Lee_Fuller79

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Instructions to use urinals:
Walk up to urinal. Pull penis out of trousers. Aim penis into urinal. Commence peeing. When finished return penis inside trousers. Flush urinal. Walk away and wash hands. With practice you will become proficient.
Thanks for the instructions, I think you're onto something to cure everyone one of us that suffers from phobias and anxiety disorders. Well done you!

circedbychoice

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks Bro it'll take time but hope to get there in due course. I just need to practice how much I pull out and the discreet shaking technique. Feel like such a freak having to wait for the cubicles
There is no need to be discreet about shaking technique. There is no need to try to conceal penis by leaning into urinal. Just pull it out and if someone sees it hanging out, The world will not stop spinning. You need to be comfortable with people seeing your penis. It's not a big deal if a person sees it.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
watch the guy in the vest........you think he is too obvious in his looking around? LOL

I guess we've all see the guy who just walks from urinal to urinal pulling out his pecker to show it off, this guy did at least start with a genuine piss

http://realmenfullbush.tumblr.com/post/162789937222

I have a question. Do people really pee in public urinals with their pants down?
My flatmate is doing this at home, but I haven't seen anyone doing it in urinals.