Pissing on graves

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just noticed a thread where the OP erased his original question, but not before other's had quickly added their opinions. Here's something along the same line as the one about inviting individuals one does not like over for a door-bell shock, but this does not entail physically harming or killing anyone or thing. However, it's a very satisfying revenge ritual I learned from my father.

For those grudges, bad feelings, chips still on your shoulders, and left-over anger you've never been able to completely shed before your nemesis(es) died, whose grave would you most like to piss on?

I'll start: The first grave I ever pissed on was that of a neighboring farmer who shot my pair of Boxers (a male and a bitch) who were romping around with me on our property one afternoon. The sick bastard was on his own property and used his deer rifle to kill my pets in front of me. The guy just hated dogs and used the excuse that my dogs chased his sheep. Unfortunately, at the time he didn't have any sheep on his farm. I was 12. Now, every time I have the occasion to visit the grave yard where my parents are interred, I never miss an opportunity to walk over to that asshole's plot and enjoy relieving myself.

Trust me. Although I know I'm "spiritually" stunted with regard to his one person, being alive to piss on his grave has saved me a lot of couch time in a shrink's office. :smile:

Any LPSG-ers know the location of some graves they would like to piss on? Come on. This is no time to be bladder shy.

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
You should take dump on him while you're at it.

My neighbor tried to shoot my dog as we were running through the fields when I was a kid as well. My old man had to be restrained from beating him.

I can't think of anyone who's dead that I'd want to piss on. There are a couple of living ones that could have that in their future though.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I just noticed a thread where the OP erased his original question, but not before other's had quickly added their opinions. Here's something along the same line as the one about inviting individuals one does not like over for a door-bell shock, but this does not entail physically harming or killing anyone or thing. However, it's a very satisfying revenge ritual I learned from my father.

For those grudges, bad feelings, chips still on your shoulders, and left-over anger you've never been able to completely shed before your nemesis(es) died, whose grave would you most like to piss on?

I'll start: The first grave I ever pissed on was that of a neighboring farmer who shot my pair of Boxers (a male and a bitch) who were romping around with me on our property one afternoon. The sick bastard was on his own property and used his deer rifle to kill my pets in front of me. The guy just hated dogs and used the excuse that my dogs chased his sheep. Unfortunately, at the time he didn't have any sheep on his farm. I was 12. Now, every time I have the occasion to visit the grave yard where my parents are interred, I never miss an opportunity to walk over to that asshole's plot and enjoy relieving myself.

Trust me. Although I know I'm "spiritually" stunted with regard to his one person, being alive to piss on his grave has saved me a lot of couch time in a shrink's office. :smile:

Any LPSG-ers know the location of some graves they would like to piss on? Come on. This is no time to be bladder shy.

That's just evil, killing your dogs in front of you. I can completely understand your rage at the man for being such a cunt. I'm tempted to say dig him up, curl one off in his skull and post it to his family, but I won't, lol.

Pissing on someone's grave? I can understand how it would make you feel better but also agree that other than pissing his ghost off, it's never going to really satisfy your hate and anger.

I too would have sought to do something while he was alive. His act was unforgivable and I'd have made sure the law made him understand it too. But saying that, evil people are not easy to confront or even reason with, especially at 12.

No, pissing on the grave would do nothing for me and while hate can be as important as it is ugly, holding on to it for so long can serve no purpose then to keep hurting you.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maybe pissing on a grave is too removed from Anglo culture to be really appreciated. In Latino cultures (not all) it's considered one of the ultimate acts of disrespect.

Maybe this would be more acceptable to you Anglos. My long-suffering-Lesbian-documentary-film-maker cousin and I were walking through the small grave yard in her tiny Ewetaw mountain town when she noticed the grave marker for a guy who molested her when she was entering puberty. All sorts of emotions started welling up in her. Rather than suggest she pee on his grave, I took her hand and we spent several minutes happily dancing upon his resting place while reveling in the fact we still could dance and he couldn't. It cheered her right up.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Sad thing about taking revenge on the dead, is that they're dead and don't give a fuck.

I understand the aspect of disrespect to these despicable people, but I would feel better knowing Karma found them while they were still among us and revisited their hateful acts upon them.

I dunno, a nice fat tumour or something.

Last edited:

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wave2:

Actually - I shouldn't imagine you care that much but still... :wink:
Oh, lord, no. I haven't nearly that much investment with anyone online.

Mind you, if that's your thing I can whizz in a jar and mail it out. You can do whatever you want with it while you're alive.

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Ooo - I sense voodoo possibilities!!

I'll PM you the address... :smile:
Which takes me away from my own thread and reminds me of possibly one of the worst things I ever did to a "living" person.

While an undergrad in college I lived in a building where the woman who lived above me did nothing but complain about how loud I was (I didn't even have a stereo in those days, maybe it was my snoring), but it was obvious I had become the object of all her scorn -- rightly earned or not. Mind you, I never complained about her cats pissing in the hallways or the mal odor that slapped me in the face whenever I entered the building. So, one day, at the suggestion of a clever and very funny friend, we knocked on her door and with sober faces asked if we might have some of her fingernail clippings and a bit of her hair. She shut the door in our faces. At the beginning of the next month she moved.

Never got those fingernail clippings or sample of her hair. Don't know what I would have done with them had she'd provided them. But it took at least a year -- and new carpet -- to get rid of the smell of cat pee.

Actually, I rather liked her cats.:rolleyes:

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'd be scared to piss on someone's grave because I would be afraid that that moment is when the dead would come to life, reach out of the ground and rip my cock off and really, how could I explain that to the doctors? I'm lucky that my over-active, worst case scenario imagination prevents me from doing many many silly things.

Nevertheless, what that guy did to you was beyond evil so anything you do to get back at him works for me.

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
whatever the hangup is, just get the fuck over it. I can think of one person who I would piss on his grave, and he's not dead yet, but close. And I am not gonna piss on his grave, move on.

HyperHulk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
whatever the hangup is, just get the fuck over it. I can think of one person who I would piss on his grave, and he's not dead yet, but close. And I am not gonna piss on his grave, move on.

Well that just doesn't make any sense. If he's not dead yet, then just piss on him now while he's alive, it will bother him much more than when he's dead.:rolleyes:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Don't get it! Okey, he didn't had the right to shoot your boxers, but where were these dogs at that time? On his ground? Don't know what to say, only the fact that it's not good o piss on someone grave... I never would do that, how much I hate that person, that is something you don't do. think of the people who loved that person and still visit his grave and got the smell of urine!!! You don't hurt him alone (I don't think he can feel it), but the related persons too. Maybe you should have a thought about that...
Its your life, you do whatever you want, but I don't agree with you.

Last edited: