pissing on the golf course

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mine is big, Mar 10, 2008.

1. mine is big

mine is big New Member

i was gulfing last week and i had to take a piss i walk in to the trees and befor i could finish peeing there was a nother guy standing next to me pissing on the same tree since then i have see a lot of guys pissing on the corse why..... where i was there was no mens room where they are pissing there is a mens room 50 feet a way..... is it just for the fun of pissing out side

2. open501s

open501s Member

yea I catch my self doing this too.

something just right about pissin out side.

3. midlifebear

Gold Member

I have a bunch of snapshots of my dad that I took back when I had a KODAK Brownie Instamatic. For some reason, I had a fascination with taking his picture when his back was to the camera and he was taking a piss. I grew up on a farm, so the idea of just whipping it out whenever one felt like it was the norm. I also detected a sense of enjoyment from my grandfather because taking a whizz out-of-doors pissed off my grandmother for some reason. It was probably because she was too "refined" to approve of such behavior. Also, I doubt she could have ever taken whizz out-of-doors in the bushes without peeing in her shoes.

Considering the average age of a duffer on the back nine, I'm sure most of them have enlarged prostates and have to pee about every 3 minutes. Poor buggers. Just as long as you are not leaving dead spots on the putting greens and are discrete, I think you're within your rights as a human being to take a piss in the breeze.

4. D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth Account Disabled

I dunno why but I have always had a craving to go outside to piss -- I do it when it is possible.
    I also race (triathlons, running etc) and I always like it that before a race start, guys are often ducking behind trees, trailers etc to piss, often in groups. Modesty is the last thing on anyone's mind.

5. mine is big

mine is big New Member

6. edonline

Gold Member

A few years ago, I was on a golf outing with my boss and had to piss really bad. I told my boss I was going to walk back to use the john in the club house, but he mentioned that he would often go behind a group of trees off the green. He said he had to take a piss too and walked me over and through the trees. We both did what we had to and while we never did anything together, I did get a good look at his cock when he pulled it out and pissed.

Draft saved Draft deleted