Pissing on your own nutsack

Major Mudd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was wondering if more of this happens to men with smaller cocks
I don't possess a huge cock... about 5 inches tops, but unfortunately,when it's soft, there's not a whole lot to write home about.
So here I am, sitting on the gabinetto and I feel my ballsack getting warm and wet, and I realize I'm pissing on my own nuts.
Has anyone else experienced this? :frown1:

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yeah...i would have to agree with you...this must be singularly unique to guys with a smaller breeder...and i gather ur packing some major balls? or how else would u piss on ur sacs? hmmmmmmmmmmm

Major Mudd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Another horrible thing that can happen is, if you don't use your hand to aim your dick into the water, maybe it's because you're reading or whatever, one can sometimes piss underneath the seat and onto the floor.
That's a real bummer too.

Last edited:

LoveBlueEyes

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So you are a victim of an average size dick. Not a bad thing. It has happenedto me a few times. Fear not. I have put my average size dick in just as many places as the big guys, got just as many compliments.....and fucked a few married women of proclaimed big cock husbands. And I keep getting asked to come back. Not sure why, but I do. Remember, the little engines can run like the big ones and people always are more impressed when the little cars win............