tumblr_omd7fgAXzy1vgo19so1_1280.jpg

tumblr_onlnso2DVR1vgo19so1_400.jpg

peefout1233.jpg

peegout751.jpg
Hey, welcome back!

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I live on a working ranch where it is not uncommon for the male workhands to turn their back whip it out and piss when nature calls. if their happen to be the opposite sex around the men use a little more discretion.
I, too, work on a working farm with cattle and sheep and crops. It is not usual to call it a ranch in Georgia. And yes, the men I work with do likewise. They often take a piss where they are at. Many do not even turn away.
Often we take a skinny dip in the creek when it is so hot. No big deal.

jimmie821

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I, too, work on a working farm with cattle and sheep and crops. It is not usual to call it a ranch in Georgia. And yes, the men I work with do likewise. They often take a piss where they are at. Many do not even turn away.
Completel

Reactions: Elizabethrex

flynn

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I thought it was against the law in the US. As much as I like it and get turned on watching a guy piss outdoors, I would think the risk is very high that someone will call the cops and he or you would be arrested for indecent exposure. Americans can be SO uptight!
In Massachusetts if you are caught pissing in public you can be arrested as a sex offender

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love it too!

A few weeks ago I was at a large beer festival with some friends, a few hours in I and a friend of a friend who I’d met maybe twice ended up in the queue for the urinals together.

We were chatting away, joking about breaking the seal as you do when he confessed he was absolutely bursting for a piss. We eventually got to the front of the queue and happened to find a gap just about big enough for both of us in one corner.

To my surprise he kept chatting away happily while he pulled out an absolutely massive cock and pissed like a race horse for a good half minute or so after I’d finished. How he kept that tucked away in his pants I’ll never know!

123def

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
One of the best things about being a runner...peeing outside! My wife asked me the other day if I ever have to go when in a run. I told her all the time, just step off the path and relief.

So true!
About a year ago I was out for a long training run with a friend, we’d done quite a bit loop with a long ‘on-road’ section in it.

We’d both taken water and drunk it, about 1.5 hours in my friend said “I really to take a piss, do you mind if we stop?” I said yeah no problem I could do with a piss too. We both jumped over a gate into a field and moved behind a big tree. He pulled his dick out of the bottom of his shorts and I pulled mine down, both pissed gave them a good shake and then ran on!