Pissing Outdoors

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Many years back while on vacation in Houston I had heard a lot of guys hung out at a certain park looking for head. I'm always looking for a good blow job so I headed that way. I parked and followed this trail off into the woods. I came too this clearing and saw this guy standing with his back too me. There was this deep raven in front of him and it was obvious he was pissing into it. I stood and watched as he shook off the last drops and then he stroked it some. he must of heard me because he turned and saw me standing there. He quickly shoved his boner into his jeans and left. I went over too where he had stood and pulled my dick out. I could see the wet spots on the dirt and where apparently more than one guy had pissed that morning. I could also see splats where guys had shot their loads. I took a long piss and then followed the trail around and found a spot where I could see the piss spot. I stood there and watched two other guys unload their piss and one even jacked off spewing his cum into the raven. That was a very popular spot but I had to leave.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don’t get turned on by it. But when I’m out mountain biking when I need to go I just pull over and go. Occasionally someone comes by I don’t check to see if he/she is looking.

I guess I don’t get turned on by the actual pissing, more just seeing a big dick hanging out of someone’s pants. Also, I am a major peter beater and the number of times I’ve had a mutual j/o with someone who either saw me pissing or vice-versa is surprising—most guys are always up fora stroke. So I suppose it is the possibility of jacking off with another big dick that turns me on ;)

EternalBeauty

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I live near a nightclub so I often see a lot of guys (very hot ones if I do say so myself) come and go. A lot of them are young men or young adults obviously. After partying they always come to pee in an alley adjacent to my house. Since I live on the first floor (and my window has a view right on the spot they gather around to pee) I can pretty much discreetly check on them when they come and take their junk out of their pants.

There was this one time where a young blond guy (in his twenties or so) comes to pee and he was actually really handsome.
He was wearing a dark blue T-shirt and slim jeans, and had short hair. I discreetly stared at him peeing from my window and when he took his dick out... WOW. The guy was packing what seemed to be a 8.5/9 inches long cock (soft !). And when he was done, he shaked his snake (that was incredibly hot) before packing it back inside his pants. He was really hung, again I'm quite sure he was somewhere around the size of a water bottle when soft. I watched the scene from my window, completely turned on. This was a really hot moment.

StewartW

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I live near a nightclub so I often see a lot of guys (very hot ones if I do say so myself) come and go. A lot of them are young men or young adults obviously. After partying they always come to pee in an alley adjacent to my house. Since I live on the first floor (and my window has a view right on the spot they gather around to pee) I can pretty much discreetly check on them when they come and take their junk out of their pants.

There was this one time where a young blond guy (in his twenties or so) comes to pee and he was actually really handsome.
He was wearing a dark blue T-shirt and slim jeans, and had short hair. I discreetly stared at him peeing from my window and when he took his dick out... WOW. The guy was packing what seemed to be a 8.5/9 inches long cock (soft !). And when he was done, he shaked his snake (that was incredibly hot) before packing it back inside his pants. He was really hung, again I'm quite sure he was somewhere around the size of a water bottle when soft. I watched the scene from my window, completely turned on. This was a really hot moment.

Shame can’t record

mj21045

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I guess I don’t get turned on by the actual pissing, more just seeing a big dick hanging out of someone’s pants. Also, I am a major peter beater and the number of times I’ve had a mutual j/o with someone who either saw me pissing or vice-versa is surprising—most guys are always up fora stroke. So I suppose it is the possibility of jacking off with another big dick that turns me on ;)
Totally agree. Not into water sports and it's not about the pee itself...it's about watching a guy with his cock out. When I've had the chance to see in an airport bathroom or a rest area or any place without dividers (which is getting more and more difficult to find!), the turn on is seeing a guy with his cock out, not the pee coming out of it. And if there's an opportunity which has occasionally happened, maybe have a stroke with them when we're done peeing!

trackkie_lad

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Hot.. if have a webcam set-up...

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
balls out FTW
tumblr_o1tk87mCMD1s3wc1go1_250.gif

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would give this attempt a 7.3.....respectable arc, good distance, approx. 1.3 M, unsupported upright stance ( wider spread would improve score) shirtless (shorts lowered to expose butt would have bumped him up over 8) will prob finish in the top third, but not medal. he's young, plenty of time for him to hone his skills.
maxresdefault.jpg

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I would give this attempt a 7.3.....respectable arc, good distance, approx. 1.3 M, unsupported upright stance ( wider spread would improve score) shirtless (shorts lowered to expose butt would have bumped him up over 8) will prob finish in the top third, but not medal. he's young, plenty of time for him to hone his skills.
maxresdefault.jpg
I wonder if he pulled his foreskin back?

Reactions: StewartW

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I wonder if he pulled his foreskin back?
ah, good point, it could be he's either pissing through his hood, or he's wagging it about some, the stream is a bit fractured, we don't know the wind speed/direction at his location either , all of these can factor in. we need the reverse angle cam shot. On one hand if a lad can piss a hard solid stream w/o retracting, i think that nets additional points , but i do usually retract even if just slightly to reduce residual moisture if i'm not planning a swim or shower soon.

Reactions: Elizabethrex