Pissing Outdoors

kolaj15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
[QUOTE = "accidenttourist, príspevok: 52664871, člen: 80754"] Uh, nie - nevytriasol to ...: emoji_astonished:

Ak vám tento trasúci sa pohyb naozaj chýba, tu je ďalší mladý chlapec, ktorý odchádza z rovnakého zápasu.
[ATTACH = plný] 32620461 [/ ATTACH] [/ QUOTE]
Uh, no - he did not shake it off... :emoji_astonished:

If you really miss that shaking motion, here's another young lad leaving from the same match.
View attachment 32620461
Please.it is possible to download it???I have a beautiful bird

Reactions: diver6

Callum2000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread is hot as fuck! Literally one of my biggest kinks, watching a straight guy whip out his cock and piss right there in public. I live in the centre of my town and near all the bars so I literally always see guys pissing from my window! Haven't had the pleasure recently due to lockdown but they are opening soon here(scotland) and I cannot wait to see guys pissing again, been 4 months :sob:

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This thread is hot as fuck! Literally one of my biggest kinks, watching a straight guy whip out his cock and piss right there in public. I live in the centre of my town and near all the bars so I literally always see guys pissing from my window! Haven't had the pleasure recently due to lockdown but they are opening soon here(scotland) and I cannot wait to see guys pissing again, been 4 months :sob:
I agree. I am not really into watersports (although I have never tried it!) but love watching guys pissing. Found this online, not technically outdoors, but still hot.
View attachment Drunk and super desperate guy cant hold it any longer - This.mp4

D

deleted1023499

Does anyone else get turned on seeing a guy taking a leak outdoors? I love it when they don't even try to hide it. For example, pissing in front of a building as opposed to behind it, and in broad daylight. Maybe I'm just weird...
always been watching at it and showing off too

Reactions: Adrian69702006