Pissing Outdoors

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
When I was in Germany, pissing outdoors was no big deal. Guys and girls would let it flow and no one would freak out. I myself enjoy watching both sexes pissing. I really like seeing a nice thick semi hard cock blast a hard yellow stream out like a fire hose. I've been pissing out side and had a few guys give me a hand (of course I returned the favor). Had one guy at a beer festival hold my cock and slowly stroke it. People didn't care. Once I was rock hard he lead me around the back of the trees and sucked me.

mako shark

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I live in a place now that I rarely go into the house just to piss. I just whip it out, water the yard and the trees and then go back to work in the garage.

Reactions: LeftCoast

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my all-time favorites: A Pluto 4-Man Outdoor Portable Urinal.

Ready? Aim! . . .
000001 Outdoor Urinal 01.jpg

Fire!

Don't you love the women hanging out in the background while our
guy casually take a piss? He is confident enough that he doesn't need to
hover over the urinal and hide. By standing back a little, he can aim straight
ahead without having to bend his penis down to pee. And he certainly
enjoys giving the women a good look at his young penis.
000001 Outdoor Urinal.jpg

The design of the 4-Man Pluto portable urinal is shorter and more round than the
Kros unit. The guy is significantly more exposed while using the Pluto compared
to the Kros. Even from behind, you can see the pee stream of the guy in the white
jeans with his back to us.

tumblr_lrrqizXwnN1qfphg5o1_r1_500.jpg

"Hey bro! I need to go!" Portable urinals have been common in Europe for
many years, and people don't think anything of it.

Marathon_Rdam_2009_urinal_4-31-640-480-80.jpg

Pluto portable urinals

4 Man Urinal 001.JPG

These are the Kros urinals. The sides are wider and taller than the Pluto, and therefore provide more privacy. Still, a guy has to get
pretty close to avoid being seen from the side.

140420_krosurinals-0029.JPG

How cool is this? You are at a party and don't have to go far for a piss. The Kros urinals are alreay deployed in many U.S. Cities.

meadero gante.JPG

Make a quick pit stop while you are out and about in the city.

H9v9V2C.jpg

Gotta love this type of urinal. Definitely not for the pee shy guy! L.O.L.! As these portable urinals become more common,
guys will get more casual about using them. "Mom, can we stop for a minute? I need to pee!"

LeftCoast

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I first experienced the Kros units in Amsterdam many years ago and loved them. No standing in line and you don't have to touch anything except yourself. Perfect for festivals and outdoor sporting events. And fun to watch guys just shamelessly heed the call of nature.

LittleDicky

LPSG Legend
Media
:)

tumblr_lu48pedVM81qmtjtvo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lz4ys1pfPD1qmtjtvo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mkzilbUguE1s4ji9io1_500.jpg

piss.gif

:eek:

knowmore123

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually seeing men pissing outdoor gives
I love that masculine feeling I get when I whip out my dick and take a big piss in front of my buddies

Seeing men pissing outdoor is also fun you actually see the variaty of penises and different style of pissing .Every man has different style to hold the penis and pissing like some uncut men piss with their foreskin covering the penis head, some just pulled back the skin partially with little peeping out urinary meatus to piss and some men pulled their foreskin fully back for pissing with their bare glans. pissing with buddies and showing dicks to each other is really matter of pride.

I still remember our junior college day when we used to go out for camping or picnic and boys used to go for fun pissing together and every one use to look at other guys dicks. there were two guys in our group the use to hold each other Penis at the time of pissing out door. another interested thing was pissing with hard erection during early morning and some boys use to jerk off after pissing with hard erection. after pissing every boy used to play with his dick in his own way for few seconds like some used to jerk full penis and some used to stroke the foreskin by gliding over penis head.