Pissing Outdoors

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So I'm pulling out of a parking lot this morning, driving down the ally and next to a dumpster I see this guy stripped to the waist with a long sausage hanging out of his fly taking a piss. We make eye contact, he sort of smiles, nods like "hey bro" and just slightly steps towards the dumpster. I'm so startled I couldn't even get the window down to just say"hey" back, lol. I drove around the block on chance he might still be there, no luck, but when I looked up could see someone on the roof. I'm stopped in parking lot and a few seconds later up to the roof comes the sexy man. So I snapped a couple of pics .

Back in the day I might have hung around for him or buddy to need to piss again and just "happen" to walk by.....hehehe

Attachments

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
@LittleDicky - One of my all-time favorites... Wish there was a video!

out-022-jpg.605491

A/B

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have always loved pissing outside too! Living in a rural area, I have done it so many times I've lost count... Lol
I also live in a rural area, and in spring, summer and fall I pee outdoors most of the time. Because I have my own well and septic system, it's cost-effective and sensible. In this neighborhood, most males usually pee outdoors.

Zak Bull

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yup for rural guys pissing outside, for sure saves water from indoor plumbing. Even if I'm over at someone elses place I'll go piss outside, and they do to. Same if they're over here, not unusual for a guy to go outside to have a piss.
After a drive home, just as I hop outta the truck, most times I'll have a piss next to the truck. If there's a buddy in the truck, then you might get both guys pissing. Depending who the friend is, sometimes it's polite to take opposite sides of the truck, but sometimes not.

nudepierced

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One time about 5 years ago we had a major snow storm about quitting time from work. A woman I worked with was afraid to drive and asked if I could take her home in a town about 12 miles away, I had to pick a friend up in the same area and take home with me.
We got stuck on the road and no traffic was moving, after about two hours sitting in traffic I had to piss so got out and pissed, next thing I know there is about 5 other guys standing out there pissing in the snow storm. One guy said thanks for getting it started..lol
took 4 and a half hours to go 24 miles.

bidudenc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One time about 5 years ago we had a major snow storm about quitting time from work. A woman I worked with was afraid to drive and asked if I could take her home in a town about 12 miles away, I had to pick a friend up in the same area and take home with me.
We got stuck on the road and no traffic was moving, after about two hours sitting in traffic I had to piss so got out and pissed, next thing I know there is about 5 other guys standing out there pissing in the snow storm. One guy said thanks for getting it started..lol
took 4 and a half hours to go 24 miles.

That's a very hot story dude, even though pissing in a snowstorm had to be extremely cold! Lol