Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Maybe share some more pictures?
[photo="large"]848801[/photo]
Europe has Pluto brand outdoor urinals for men that offer less privacy than the Kros units that are available for rent in the US. As you can see in the photo, the young guy is happy to relieve himself as the a group of people hanging out in the background nearby has potentially a full profile view of him peeing. The guy has a nice dick!

For some reason, I have a tremendous fetish about pissing in the presence of girls. Anyone share it?
The first adult experience that I had pissing in front of women was at a draft physical when I was 19. The doctors were all men, but all of the nurses and assistants were female. Some of the assistants were very young - like early 20s. All of the guys wore only their underwear - 99% white briefs - for the entire exam. We moved like a line of cattle from station to station for the various tests. A urine specimen was part of the deal, and there were 2 ceramic trough urinals in a "L" shape in the corner of a small area. The lady who handed out the jars stood across from the left side of the troughs. The lady who collected the filled jars was seated by the right side of the trough and placed the jars on a steel cart. Each of them could see right down the line of guys as they peed. As I waited in line for my turn, I got this feeling in my stomach when I thought about hauling out my dick and pissing right in front of these 2 women. It was surreal. The one who gave the jars was about 35; the other who collected the jars was in her 50s. When a vacancy came up, it was the far right side next to the lady who collected the jars. I pulled my dick out from the right leg opening and placed the tip inside the jar. I wasn't embarrassed, but the flow didn't start right away. The lady noticed that I was taking a while. It was kinda funny. The dude next to me moved his aim from the jar to the porcelain, and the noise of the splatter did the trick, and my flow started. Once I started, I couldn't stop. As soon as the jar filled, I moved my aim to the trough and pissed for at least a minute. Meanwhile, granny is like 2 feet away from me. I knew that I really liked pissing with her seated so close to me. As much as I wasn't thrilled about having to take a physical for the draft, when I thought about the experience afterward, it made me extremely horny that this lady watched me while I pissed.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I have to relate something I witnessed yesterday. I was walking down Peachtree St. in midtown Atlanta. I had to cross the street to get where I was going. The crosswalk was directly in front of a bus stop. There was a man sitting there waiting on the bus. Just before I crossed the street, he started to fish around in his pants and then pulls out his dick and picks up a cup and commenced to piss while sitting. I am crossing the street and he is still pissing. I can see his dick and the piss stream. I get halfway across and a woman walks up and stands there. I don't think she noticed as he had pulled the cup up over his dick. Then she sits on the bench with him. They obviously don't know each other. I am almost across when another woman walks up to wait for the bus. I can't help but grin at him when I passed by. He had a look on his face that I can't describe. There he sat with his dick in a cup tight against his crotch, and it full of pee and a woman sitting beside him, another standing on his other side and me crossing in front. I can not imagine how he handled the situation.