Pissing Outdoors

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
You have to see the video to that last one. In the image you don't see the other individual who asks for directions and is then set upon by this pair and ritually humiliated. I forget which studio it comes from (it might be a HardBritLads one).

What astounds me about the video is how they managed to get away with it, set in a light industrial yard in full view of the surrounding properties - which appear to include blocks of flats/apartments in the background. :eek:

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media
7069162243_23366844fc_b.jpg

Happy to Go Barefoot

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always enjoyed pissing outside. Normally out in my garden -- day or night (although this sometimes result in an unexpected stiffie!) In my army days, a regular feature was the so-called piss parades. Guys would be transported from point A to B in the back of a Bedford truck, and regular stops would be made to allow everybody to have a piss next to the road. They would stand in a long row with their backs to the road with cars going by all the time, and whip out their cocks. I used to love checking out the guys on either side of me. Not only their equipment, but the actual piss streams. There was always a wonderful variety on display. From forceful arcs, to the stop-and-go dribblers. The stances were interesting as well -- hunched forward with both hands clamped convulsively around their shafts, the hand-on-hips macho ones, the guys standing rigidly at attention while they concentrate on not pissing on their buddies' boots.And of course the show-offs -- moving their piss streams around to piss in figure 8's or other patterns.