Pissing outside

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i don't know if this is true or a hoax, but a friend told me there's a new law about peeing outside. it's something about if you're caught peeing in public, you have to register as a sex offender because you're technically exposing yourself and anyone can see. i don't have any actual sources or evidence, and i'm too lazy to google or wiki it, but i wouldn't doubt that someone would try to pass a law like this.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i don't know if this is true or a hoax, but a friend told me there's a new law about peeing outside. it's something about if you're caught peeing in public, you have to register as a sex offender because you're technically exposing yourself and anyone can see. i don't have any actual sources or evidence, and i'm too lazy to google or wiki it, but i wouldn't doubt that someone would try to pass a law like this.

Lots of things like that are happening, that's why it's such a pain not to time your pissing for your walks right. Recently, Italian courts ruled that a man may NOT grasp his crotch, and may be arrested. In ITALY! that Paradise of Crotch! If it can happen there, it can happen anywhere.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is a natural function and I live in the woods. It's a pleasant way to pass a few moments in nature with the wind in the trees, starlight or sunshine. When I get home it is the first thing I do after I get out of my car. My wife also pees outside when arriving home and she really has to go.

eargnai

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
in oz lots of guyz piss on the gass. dot worry this is good for the environment, it reduces water consumption and adds nutrients to our soil

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Peeing outdoors, isn't so practical anymore, at least not in the big cities teeming with naturally-multiplying people.

Speaking of saving national resources. I am a big fan of "National piss outside month". Imagine the water we waste with every flush for just a piss! What can you come up with to save a resource?

Actually not a very good idea. With the huge size of the human population throughout much of the world, keeping human wastes out of people's drinking water, is a bit of a challenge, especially in lesser-developed countries. So flush toilets were a very useful population accomodation invention. And so especially in big and growing cities, people should generally use the toilet. Water is actually quite abundant, in most places, when managed properly.

I would think the adage, "If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown flush it down," would be more applicable, or maybe "Shower with a friend." Preferably one's spouse.

Is it not enough, that so many of our dogs in the big city, go potty outside? But at least most of them, are smaller than humans, and even they are smart enough to go potty in the grass, and not on the concrete or street or curb, where it would puddle and run down the curb, making a mess.

If one is out on a hike, too far away from a handy toilet, then of course "the great outdoors" is the natural place to pee, a reasonable distance off the beaten path. But not too close to a stream, or so they say. But not in the city, where it may be labeled "indecent exposure" or something. And I want to encourage the "huge" human population to go on growing naturally, welcoming the natural flow of human life to flow naturally unhindered throughout all the world, so using the toilet, would be a reasonably prudent measure in support of that.

catman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
another to do is- I have a bucket I stick in teh shower when waiting for the water to get hot....then I use that water to 'flush' with...(big drought in our area)

Put a brick or two in the toilet tank, you use less water.

If It's yellow, its mellow

If its brown flush it down.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I live right across the street from a 24 hour 7/11 store that is at the corner of 2 busy streets. Quite often I will see young men go to the side of the building where the trash dumpsters are in plain view, whip it out, and go. It amazes me how they can be so indifferent to the cars passing by. From my computer desk, I'm looking directly at them. The only bummer is that the piss runs down the cement and lingers on the sidewalk. I think to myself "Why don't you just piss in the nearby bushes? The nitrogen in piss is a nutrient for the plants."

If I'm hiking out in the woods or biking on a rural trail, and nature calls, I'm good with it, but not where there are other people around.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Eeeeww! That's gross, why the heck can't you use the toilet if you are in the bathroom anyway?!?! :yuck:

First of all, I'm sure you're in the majority on this issue. I accept that, but I don't understand it. Why is it gross? The bathroom sink is where you wash your dirty hands and where you spit after brushing. The kitchen sink is full of food residue...people with garbage disposals dump garbage down their kitchen sinks. And you're worried about a little urine? Urine is sterile and far cleaner than everything else that goes in the typical household sink. Besides, like I said, I wash my hands after peeing, so there's no urine residue left in the sink.

More importantly, and to answer your question, I don't use the toilet because I think it's environmentally irresponsible to waste several gallons of water for a few ounces of piss. I could piss and not flush, but to me it's more gross to have a toilet full of yellow water than it is to wash the urine down the drain.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First of all, I'm sure you're in the majority on this issue. I accept that, but I don't understand it. Why is it gross? The bathroom sink is where you wash your dirty hands and where you spit after brushing. The kitchen sink is full of food residue...people with garbage disposals dump garbage down their kitchen sinks. And you're worried about a little urine? Urine is sterile and far cleaner than everything else that goes in the typical household sink. Besides, like I said, I wash my hands after peeing, so there's no urine residue left in the sink.

More importantly, and to answer your question, I don't use the toilet because I think it's environmentally irresponsible to waste several gallons of water for a few ounces of piss. I could piss and not flush, but to me it's more gross to have a toilet full of yellow water than it is to wash the urine down the drain.

I don't have a problem with it at all. People here get too skeezed out by bodily functions.