Pissing w/o hands skill?

Max

Sexy Member
Media
UncutDiggler said:
I've convinced only guys with smaller than average penises can piss without hands because of my experience talking to friends about it and seeing it in public washrooms. I think it's like a garden hose - a short stub from a faucet shoots straight forward, but a long hose twists around and moves as the pressure of the water pushes, alternately, on different parts of the hose. Also, you'd have to be circumcised, or with your foreskin skinned back, to do it without making a mess.

The weight of a larger soft penis helps to keep it hanging steady, so long as you keep still (or at least that goes for me). Pulling back the foreskin is just an automatic reflex in any case.

On the question at issue I am always hands free, except when modesty requires otherwise. As mine is usually encased in three layers of clothing (jockstrap, boxers and trousers), the fresh air and the freedom feel very good.

bigjim&the twins

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I do it all the time now. I remember when I first tried it. I was 16 and at a public beach at night and was feeling daring so i just whipped it out of my jeans when I felt safe that no one would sneak up on me. It felt sooo exciting and risky. Kids stuff right? Well I was always brought up to be very modest and that my penis was shameful at best and was told by family members that my large penis was vulgar. So to do that then was really freeing.
Now, I'll admit to doing it now on most occasions to show off. I love getting reactions to my "vulgar" dick. I don't get crazy and stand way back or any thing to be super obvious. But I've found that just other guys natural curiousity does the rest. If they walk in and see ya with your hands on your hips and can hear the tinkling, it seems to set off the WTF bell and they wanna check out whats goin on. I get a kick out of catching guys stealing glances. So what? I've finally learned to accept myself and my body and not be ashamed. Let me get my kicks.
I personally have never pissed on my feet at a urinal or had any such problems. Once got some piss on my leg but that was again at the beach and the wind suddenly shifted. But I digress, Normally for me its like this, with jeans i just unzip, pull out my dick and push back the zipper flaps so that they are closest to the base and they will help to keep my dick forward and angeled out enough to avoid any mishaps. sometimes though if I'm wearing slacks where the material is thinner I have to change my stance a little, turn more to the right cause my cock hangs left and tilt my hips to make sure my stream hits the bowl.
Now my cock hangs a bit more than 6" flaccid and my balls are hangers, so I dont know why others have such a hard time, but oh well. I guess the main reason why I do it is the same reason why a dog licks its ball.......

jared84

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
txquis said:
There are a couple of things I see in passing that make me go "?"

The guy with one hand on the wall above the urinal, bracing himself (unsanitary!)

im with you on that. :ponder:

gwr1349

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the time I use my hands, but sometimes I just let it hang and pee. I have never had a problem hitting the urnial and I don't piss on my shoes.

Irish

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Johns Island (South Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I curve to the left and it's a lot more pronounced when soft. If I piss without my hands I'd be standing at a very odd angle relative to the urinal. When I'm at home and about to get in the shower I'll stand a bit askew and let it flow while I'm taking my shirt off or something, but I'm generally a hands-on kind of guy. :tongue:

emu

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
i can pee hands free at a urinal. in fact it's better that way because there have been instances when i am holding it and aiming down to make it sound loud....but i have ended up peeing on my pant leg....nasty and embarassing.

there is an instance where i am envious of guys who are thick and heavy when it hangs down. the few i have seen can stand at the toilet hands free and pee just from the weight of the cock letting it hang down.

that would be cool

E

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go "no-hands" pretty much all the time, It is big enough and hangs away from my body enough so getting wet is no problem add to that I get a good flow going and it is no problem for me.

weylun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Riven650 said:
(Another long winded story I'm afraid.)
When I was in my late teens/early 20s I was a lorry driver's mate delivering booze to pubs around North London and Essex. My driver was a fat divorcee in his 50s. We drank a lot of beer (as you do) so we also visited a lot of urinals together. I was always amazed that he would stand at a urinal, get his cock out and lean his elbows on top of the dividers if there were any. He always pissed hands free. If there weren't any dividers he'd mesh his chubby fingers behind his head, and stare at the ceiling, or gaze out the window if it was open. Sometimes he'd even roll a cigarette. All whilst pissing! He was very popular with the ladies too. He was a perfect gentleman and had a real bashful, blushing way of talking to bar maids. They would lean across the bar flashing cleavage and batting eyelashes at him. They just loved him. I'd often arrive at work before him, start the lorry engine and wait reading the newspaper. He'd climb into the cab, grinning, and smelling of sex. What a guy!

Your friend sounds hot!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Unless I'm totally soft, I have a left curve. So I can only pee no hands at a troth and depending on where the troth is I then sometimes use a hand or both as shielding, not for me but for others "well being" and sensibilities.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RideRocket said:
If for some reason I have a burning desire to have wet feet/shoes, I don't go 'hands free'.
RideRocket said:

I haven't thought about this much about this but: at home hands free, and when I'm out I usually hold. This happens when I am out because of some sense of modesty I think, and I had a p.a. for years so it did stop me from pissing on other guys! At home I go hands free because I don't care if I splash a little not that I seem to much these days.

My stupid off the point story about this is that I was out with my best friend at a movie (we had spent the whole night making idiots of ourselves pushing the boundaries, insulting each other and each trying to be funnier and more sophisticated than the other as only great friends can).

I had done my best but he is is just a bit more brutal than I am, I was really motivated to top everything he could possibly have left.

Anyway at the end of the movie off we go to the urinal, along with 6 or 7 other guys. He does his confident "no hands" thing standing next to me. I haul mine out and deliberately take aim and start pissing on his shoe. He is looking up and being very cool around the guys. I'm nearly done and he looks down, looks me in the face (speechless), looks down again and then squeals like a girl! Then we just about pissed ourselves again laughing. God knows what the other dudes thought? I felt so juvenile and sooo happy, it shut him up finally and I got a great hug at the end of the night. :redface: