Pissing with a Boner

JaimeB

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
for me, it's hard to piss at all with a full-on boner, the kind that's pointing str8 up at the ceiling... but if i'm even a little less that fully hard, i can usually manage to piss easily.

if i've been jerking off for a while, pissing is almost as much of a thrill as cumming. it feels kewl while the piss streams out and kind of tickles flowing out inside the length of my urethra.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Both would be good. Have you ever jerked with a full bladder and then tried to piss on ejaculation? I never could manage it.

No. I honestly have not. It sounds uncomfortable. I've jerked with an increasingly full bladder and occasionally had to stop to piss because it was, though.

buddysattva

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i have the same problem freddy, with an extreme upward angle, i end up doing a handstand thing. my girlfriend recently asked me to piss with a boner outside because she thought that it was impossible to piss with a boner. of course it ended up all over my torso.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Oh fer crying out loud...

Every bathroom has a SINK...
Angle it out over the rim of the sink and place your hand -fingertips down- in the line of fire... This will deflect the stream into the sink. Running some water in the sink will rinse it out as good as flushing and wash your hand after ( like you should, anyway)

How hard is that?

Either that... or train yourself a proper cock worshiper who will suck all the piss out of your boner and thank you for the opportunity.

WaSwimmer

Experimental Member
Media
Ya know, I went to the doc to ask him about the same problem - peeing into the bowl with raging wood....

I am (ahem) reaching middle age and I told him that I recalled waking up with morning wood as a teenager and having to put my head against the wall over the toilet and having to use both hands to angle the danged thing down low enough to pee in the toilet. That scenario went on for several years.

Then (I recalled to the doc) that it seemed that when I got into my 20s I no longer had to put my head against the wall but it still took two hands and all my strength to put that bugger down to where I could hit the toilet.

Then I got into my 30s. Still the same raging morning wood, but then not only didn't I NOT have to put my head against the wall but I could manage the wood with only one hand.

Now I'm in my 40s. Still raging morning wood but NOW I can put the thing down with 2 fingers. I asked the doc and I ask you, my fellow readers...

Where the HELL am I getting all this strength in my FINGERS!!!!!?:redface:

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
i like pissing outside it should be everymans right.

too bad if your caught it's a sex crime and you'll go on the sexoffender list!

thats messed up! IMO

Im glad to read this b/c Ive always had a kind of obsession with pissing outside....I do it whenever I can--have been caught once (that I know of). Freddy, you said it best: pissing outside should be every man's right.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My wife and I had sex with another couple. The wife insisted that when I go to pee that she stand behind me and hold my dick while I pissed. Was sort of funny feeling to pee and have it all under control without holding it. One time I had a piss hard on and she just bent it down while I peed. Seemed to work.

max90

Expert Member
Media
Pissing with a boner is horrible. I always sit down on the toilet and bent over towards the floor while I push my cock a little down so it doesn't spash all over the bathroom!

D_76froy

Sexy Member
Media
Although I don't recommend it, I have pissed with a full erection. It's not easy, and can be a little painful to aim a hard throbbing cock at the toilet, but it's possible.

ninerr

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Usually I go to the bathroom and start the shower, cold water first. Just my hand touching the cold water is usually enough to make the boner calm down enough to be able to bend it down enough to take a leak.. then I just bend over and force it down to take a leak.

gaybriel

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Straddle the toilet, tip a wide-mouthed glass to correspond with the angle of your erection, partially insert your cock and pee into the glass aiming towards the now top side of it. Your pee will flow into the toilet guided by the tilted glass. Rinse glass in sink thereafter (dishwashers not recommended).

With this method it actually feels rather pleasant peeing with an erection, kinda like a partial continuous orgasm. What really causes the pain associated with peeing with an erection is the attempts at bending and pointing your cock in awkward directions.