pissing with a PA piercing

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by hkdong, Feb 26, 2010.

1. hkdong

hkdong New Member

For those of you out there with a Prince Albert piercing - don't you find you make a mess when you piss or cum because it comes out in 2 streams or does the ring block the hole - How do you manage? Not got a PA myself but was something I was wondering about

Cheers:wink:

2. parchissi

Gold Member

Glad you bought that up hkdong - Always wondered that myself. Have always thought about having a PA - but thats about as far as I have got. They look hot and quite a turn on for me anyway.

3. nudeyorker

Gold Member

If you get a PA and wear a curved barbell with two balls; simply move the lower one to cover the piercing and you won't spray like a lawn sprinkler when you urinate. As far as cumming my partner likes when it flies everywhere.

4. hkdong

hkdong New Member

Thank you for clearing that up nudeyorker:biggrin1: What else does a PA do for you - apart from looking hot - Feelings sensations different? Can you play any tricks with it - stick a pen in it if you don't have room in your shirt pocket - LOL just kidding - I should also imagine you would have to have your cock frozen when you got the piercing - can't even think about how painful it must have been:eek:

5. open501s

open501s Member

I did try the curved barbell that nudeyorker describes. My issues with them are the screws always come out. Once in Bead Bath and Beyond I felt it go down my leg and "bing" on the floor. Another time in the office and I never found it.

I also had the fear that it would come out during sex and cause damage to my man.

I use a captive bead type where the bead is a cylinder and it looks like a closed ring. I am sure the guys in the gym think it is welded shut <eg>

At times it can be messy. I've learned to tell when it is going to happen and flip it upside down, or pinch when I piss to control the flow until I know things are going to come out under control.

Urinals where the stream hits the "wall" are generally safe, if I have to piss in a urinal where the stream goes all the way down some will end up on my pant leg. In that type of situation I just take a stall and set down for the performance.

As for cum before my PA I could shoot over my head and make it onto my face. The ring blocks it and slows it down so it just globs up like icing on the jewelry and every were else.

I am at 2 gage and my ring is 1" around on the inside diameter; you can't miss it.

6. nudeyorker

Gold Member

Well it gives a pretty groovy sensation when you are fucking, the only way I can describe it is it's like an extra little hand giving a tug.My partner says the extra sensation of the metal through the condom is amazing. In terms of party tricks I have not really tried any. All of my friends got a little tired of me dropping toru when I first got it done so I could show it off. The actual pain of doing it was quite minimal. Nipple piercing and tattoos were much more painful. The real pain was the first few days of getting morning erections. The hardest part was no sexual activity of any kind for 30 days while it healed.

7. dickman45885

dickman45885 New Member

Albums:
    PA here too. Usually sit to pee...what stand if you can sit. Nips hurt much more than the PA. Vertical and Horizontal in both nips.

8. D_Shermie Shtoinkle

D_Shermie Shtoinkle New Member

Hi lads...

just about to get a PA after doing a lot of research.
    anyone wants to share a bit more about it..

9. hkdong

hkdong New Member

Dickman - It looks like you have spent too long at the blacksmith - How much ironmongery do you have - you must cause some problems going through the metal detector at airports :redface:
    Can you give us a list of what stuff you've got?

Cheers

10. hkdong

hkdong New Member

When are you getting the PA GermanLad? Let us know how it goes:smile:

11. lilbear

lilbear Member

I have had my 2 GA PA for over five years and still love it. No, I have never had any problems with it. Most of the time I rotate the ring so tht the bottom ball blocks the pierced hole. this prevents urine from leaking.
    I also have vertical and horizontal in both nips- thought I was about the only one! Also have two guiche piercings. BTW, the PA was the least painful of all the piercings.

12. hkdong

hkdong New Member

Hi lilbear - What is a guiche piercing? Are there any other names for other piercings as well?

13. SCSea

SCSea Member

I have had a PA with a captive-bead ring for 18 years now (birthday present to myself on my 18th) and don't have to squat to pee (my favorite Mamet insult, btw). The key is keeping jewelry in that is snug but not stretching the hole, and some people just naturally get more stretch than others. I can say, with confidence, that I would piss in a trough next to a 6'6" buff guy wearing brown suede shoes, with *utter* confidence - no chance of a splashing-and-smashing.

14. D_Randy_Cox

D_Randy_Cox New Member

Advice.. Demand a "deeper" PA if you are cut. Without the intact frenum to stop it it can migrate towards the pee-hole as you up-size. Go up in gauge slowly but you should start at at least a8 if not a 6. When the ring is thin it can hurt more during sex since it is like a wire thru cheese. Your partner will start to really feel it at the 4 gauge point. You will feel the difference from the start. It's mindblowing!!!!!

15. jaketaz20002

jaketaz20002 Member

Albums:
    i wear a 0g and i wear the ones segment ring wear a part of the ring pops out and when it's is it all one i mostly sit to pee if i can when i use the Urinals i always try to get one were i can hit the wall or it goes all over the floor and my leg

16. B_stanmarsh14

B_stanmarsh14 New Member

Got a 0G horseshoe type myself some 5 years back, and get little, if any problems with it.

Like most who have ball ends on the rings, I just move it next to the hole when pissing, or just turn my cock over, so the hole is on top.

Got an info sheet my piercer gave me here: PRINCE ALBERT

Story I sent in to BMEzine, concerning my experience: http://homepage.ntlworld.com/stan_marsh14/1/a/PA/1/piercing.rtf

Draft saved Draft deleted