pissing with friends

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by youngo89, Dec 1, 2008.

1. youngo89

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    hi people, i have a question. have you ever pissed with friends when teenager or then. we did a lot. with 4 - 5 friends piss together and compare cocks

2. edmouse

edmouse New Member

I only wish I had. I'm pee shy and wish I could do something about it. That might have cured it for all time.

#2 edmouse, Dec 1, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2008
  3. D_Frederick Fuzzynuts

i pissed at the same time as my mates and u may occasionally see each others cock but never went to piss together just to compare

4. D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

No, we never pissed and compared tools. Me and my buddies already knew how we were hung from PE showers. The only time something like this happened in HS was when the school bully made it very obvious that he was looking into my urinal.

I had no idea what kind of head trip he was pulling, but before he could say/do anything, I said in a loud voice Steve, unless you just lost a quarter in my urinal, stop looking at it.

His eyes went front and center and nothing was ever said about it again.

5. plumbr

plumbr Member

Would've definitely cured my pee shy :biggrin1:

6. JoeyThickDick

JoeyThickDick New Member

I've pissed at the same time as my buddies when hiking, etc. but we always face away from each other (for obvious reasons). Hence, no comparing.

7. ElectricBlue

ElectricBlue New Member

I had something similar happen to me in high school... the bathrooms in my high school only had three urinals - side by side - and it was a given, that guys would go on each side, and the middle one would be always empty, as they were close together.

One day, I was in there and this guy, also bully-ish - always picking on guys whom he thought were gay - came in and went to the one in the middle and clearly looked down at my junk. I didn't say anything, I just laughed in my head... he's always picking on the little guys he thought were gay, and he's checking my cock out... I didn't bother looking down at his, knowing full well, that he'd run out and run his mouth that i was checking him out... meh.

8. verycuriousblondie

verycuriousblondie New Member

We did that in high school, see how far you could get away from the urnial to pee and still hit it. fun days.

9. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I'm wondering if any of you have ever pissed at the passe very long urinals before the popular individual ones became dominate. I vividly remember one in a shopping center where before the action was over, five of us were actually hard and jacking one day at noon when retail clerks were taking a break (and leak). I find it impossible to forget this event.

CuriousMormon likes this.
  10. musclebare9

Gold Member

I remember one time when I was about 13-14 a bunch of us went camping. We were packing up the last day getting ready to leave and had to make sure there were no hot coals left in the camp fire. We had gone down to the creek and got water but that didn't get everything. One guy decided to piss on the remaining hot coals. The rest of us, about 4, decided to help. Sure, there was some comparing going on. I don't recommend it, the smell of urine on the hot coals was nasty.

11. sdbg

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Outdoors? For sure. From the time that I've been a young boy, if my friends and I are out in the woods or the desert hiking or riding bikes, and someone has to pee, we pee. There have been many times everyone makes it a pit stop. All of us piss and then we move on. My cycling friends today do the same thing. If one of us has to stop for a piss, we all try to go at the same time so we'll stop less often. This frequently happens in a discrete spot on the side of a rural road where there aren't any rest rooms for miles.

A friend lives on a huge parcel of desert in the outskirts of Phoenix. We always pee outside in front of eachother and don't think anything of it.

Can't say that I've ever done this indoors other than in a public restroom.

12. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

From the time I was as little as I can remember my buds and I would just whip it out and take a piss outside together if we had to take a piss.

13. suineg

suineg New Member

I too piss on the hot embers when camping with buddies. Before crawling into our tents we surround the fire, whip em out and let it rain. It's a bummer cause I don't usually see much, as it's pitch black and the fire has died down.

14. Inter Ested

Inter Ested Member

I'm from Germany, and here it is not a big thing to have a piss together with (male) friends. During a night in a pub or a bar, you often meet some friends at the urinals, chatting with them about girls, politics, the pope, whatever. I wouldn't call it "pissing together", cause everyone's is there at the urinals to have a piss, not to piss with someone else.
    I sometimes did piss with some friends on purpose, but it's long ago and i was a child than, probably eight or nine years old and without any sexual feelings about it: In that age I participated in the usually pissing-contests.

15. Inter Ested

Inter Ested Member

I'm from Germany, and here it is not a big thing to have a piss together with (male) friends. During a night in a pub or a bar, you often meet some friends at the urinals, chatting with them about girls, politics, the pope, whatever. I wouldn't call it "pissing together", cause everyone's is there at the urinals to have a piss, not to piss with someone else.
    I sometimes did piss with some friends on purpose, but it's long ago and i was a child than, probably eight or nine years old and without any sexual feelings about it: In that age I participated in the usually pissing-contests.

16. D_CountVonBhigBohner

D_CountVonBhigBohner Account Disabled

Ya did it as a child....now at a bar or pub. There are pubs in Manhattan where u piss in a long stainless sink filled with ice....everyone is buzzed and checkin each other out lol

17. B_WER25

B_WER25 New Member

When I was a teenager, I peed with my little brother and my step-brother a lot. We were just exploring our bodies, it was nothing bad or weird. It was no big deal to us.

18. auncut10in

auncut10in Well-Known Member

Albums:
    in San Francisco until April, then back sailing in
    Your camping stories remind me of the time our family went camping. All weekend us boys were just pissing on the trees. When we got home, it took a couple of weeks for my younger brother to get housebroken and start using the bathroom again. He loved just pissing in the back yard.

19. JasonLane

JasonLane New Member

Knew a guy like that.. Only did it when he was drunk out of his mind. He must have been standing 2 feet from a toilet but he went outside...

Must be a natural instinct or something.

20. B_Rob15

B_Rob15 New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted