Pissing

How many of you have this issue, where you piss and no matter how much you think you are done, you put your cock back in your pants, and then some piss runs down your leg, sometimes showing through your pants?

Happens all the time for me. Sometimes just a few drops, sometimes a little more. It's annoying and idk why it happens. I think my muscles just relax more when I stop focusing on peeing.

tallacori

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How many of you have this issue, where you piss and no matter how much you think you are done, you put your cock back in your pants, and then some piss runs down your leg, sometimes showing through your pants?

If I'm in a rush but most times no. Never had any pants issues. Do you freeball?

Reactions: diver6

Acratopotes

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have had the happen on occasion but certainly not all the time. I also don't remember it ever happening when I was younger.

If I'm in a rush but most times no...

That does seem to be part of it, and relaxing and taking my time seems to avoid it.

I think my muscles just relax more when I stop focusing on peeing.

I wonder if there is something in that. Bear in mind I am not a urologist or even a doctor but I am interested and like to speculate. There are two sphincters (muscular valves) in the male urinary tract: the upper (internal) one is at neck of the bladder and just upstream of the prostate. That one is involuntary and opens when you need to go. The lower (external) one is downstream of the prostate and is voluntary, i.e. it opens when you decide to stop holding it in.

What could be happening is that as you get to the end, from habit you close the lower sphincter which stops the flow but, because you're in a hurry, you have done so a moment before the upper sphincter closes. Later, the external sphincter re-opens and by then the upper one is closed. That would cause a small amount to leak out, i.e. the volume of the part of the urethra between the two sphincters.

If this is what is happening, it would explain why being patient would work - it would allow the upper sphincter to close first thus there is no urine trapped between the two to leak out later.

Other variations are surely possible - anything that presses on and restricts the urethra downstream of the upper sphincter and therefore stops the flow while the upper sphincter is still open, but then that restriction is subsequently removed, will have the same effect of trapping a small amount between the upper sphincter and the restriction. After-leakage is mentioned as a possible symptom of BPH, so possibly the restriction could the prostate itself, though I am not at all clear as to why it would present a restriction while going and then relax afterwards. Pressure from clothing could be another issue.

Reactions: Bernd

curious_hung_uncut

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Try this... when u r done pissing. Lift your ballsack up all the way. Then w two fingers push hard under your nuts (between you ballsack and asshole, in the middle). Often times, I can push the last few drops of piss out that way. Then few shakes and pulls. That seems to work for me. I can do that standing at public urinal too, without looking like a freak or something, like discreetly. Only takes like a sec.

Squirrel1

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It has happened to me many times. The worst is when I'm wearing light tan pants at work and there is a big wet spot. I have had to learn to take more time before I leave the urinal or toilet.
Ahh. The dot of shame.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Well, I'm just going to assume for the sake of argument that the OP is somewhere on my side of 40. And when you reach 50 you pee in morse code. There's always going to be some shy pee left somewhere in the line.

I pee in the shower, and I've learned to let everything go. It feels like you still need to pee, but the bladder is completely empty. I guess it's a nerve thing.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I remember being able to pee at full force until the end, and it would shut off completely with no dribble or wet spot. Things change.

Now that I'm older, I have had a few visits to the urologist. We spoke about being able to completely empty the bladder each time. When I pee, it starts out fine. As I finish, the stream goes slowly and ends in a steady series of fast drips for 20 - 30 seconds. Doc said that it's part of getting older, and very common with men over 50. My next move is to get my annual PSA blood test and have the doctor do a finger test. It's been a year since my last prostate check, and everything was fine. We will see what happens.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
When I pee, it starts out fine. As I finish, the stream goes slowly and ends in a steady series of fast drips for 20 - 30 seconds. Doc said that it's part of getting older, and very common with men over 50.

As @Lance V said, you do begin to pee in Morse code after 50. I definitely let my foreskin return to rest position and have a last Kegel to get the dregs out, and it mostly solves the problem. I find allowing my dick to hang down rather than holding it horizontal helps, too. And I make sure the elastic on briefs doesn't choke the urethra, either. I usually wear absorbent cotton underwear, which deals with the odd errant drop these other methods don't eliminate.

I love getting older, except for pissing.

manplay21

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It happens a lot now ffs when I put him back in runs down my fricken leg annoying as hell

Reactions: Bernd and diver6

maturanga

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apparently a common problem to the large penises.

I have become used to press my perineum two or three times after urinating (really press the prostate through the perineum). That empties completely the last drops. Work fine to me.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I’m uncut so I pull the foreskin back, shake, and squeeze down the shaft to get it all out.

More or less me too. I pull back the foreskin before peeing. Besides, if possible, once finished, I clean/dry the glans further with a small piece of toilet paper.

Reactions: Bernd and diver6

RammingGull

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm in my mid 30's and I've started having this problem on occasion too. Often at work when i'm either in a hurry or the bathroom is crowded and I've been pinching in some gas, thus not letting it all out. Unrelated but after cumming i'm finding that as I soften up I leak out another 'shots' worth of cum - never used to be a thing.

Reactions: Bernd