Pissing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by horny6.5, Jul 15, 2005.

1. horny6.5

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Well Guys what do you think, do you care if other men see you taking a leak, or you want to not be bothered because it was a long day. And when you are taking a leak what are you thinking about what you are going to do when you get home or are you thinking I wonder how big he is. Some part of every man can say they wish they knew what there friend have or in general a peerfect stranger.

2. Altairion

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm more of a private pisser. It's just a weird thing I have going that I don't feel quite as relaxed if I know other people might be watching. However if I really have to pee, or I'm drunk, I'm a lot more relaxed and can just let it flow.

3. Pye

Pye
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm usually pee shy-- also-- I don't ahve a strong stream-- usually a little spray so would feel awkward when others have that perfect stream

4. KinkGuy

Gold Member

I'll piss with ya', on ya', in ya' or in front of a camera, Watersports, whether intentional, voyeuristic, accidental or intended...........................are fun.

5. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I can't go along with every man, but agree that a lot (if not most ) men think as you say, horny6.5. When there are others standing at the urinals as I take my piss, I usually wonder what they have showing, but usually resist sneaking a peek. If, out of the corner of my eye I see they are looking at mine, I glance down at theirs. What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander, you know.

Luke

6. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

I can't go along with every man, but agree that a lot (if not most ) men think as you say, horny6.5. When there are others standing at the urinals as I take my piss, I usually wonder what they have showing, but usually resist sneaking a peek. If, out of the corner of my eye I see they are looking at mine, I glance down at theirs. What's fair for the goose is fair for the gander, you know.

Luke

7. cityboy

cityboy Member

Agree with Kinkguy, watersports are fun! I don't mind getting splashed.

8. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Pissing like having a bowel movement or cleaning the nose or taking a good fart are not private physical actions that I care to share with anyone no matter what their interests might be.

9. 54inchs

54inchs New Member

I like to sit down while I pee. I can go faster and empty my bladder

10. smallman

smallman New Member

back to the top!!!!!!!!!!

11. Lex

Lex
    Gold Member

KinkGuy---I ADORE you man.

I try to not be concerned about the urinal situatio (how they are built, shaped, etc). I have had difficulty in gay bars taking a piss at a trouph, but mostly becasue some guy has gotten me all hot and bothered while I was in line and I have close to a rock-hard wody.

12. Onslow

Gold Member

If a person has nothing better to do with their time then to watch me urinate then that's their business and I really don't care about it one way or the other. They might be able to find a better hobby; but at least they aren't out pillaging and looting so it ain't a bad tradeoff. As for me, I have never been particularly detered from relieving my bladder when the urge is there. I just hop or hobble (years since I've sauntered) into the restroom and select an open spot (although my preference is all the way to the right--now why doesn't that surprise anyone?).

13. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm all over the board on this one.
    I'm a grower and flacid I'm anywhere from 3 - 6.5
    Sometimes I don't want to be seen when 3, sometimes couldn't give a shit.

Sometimes I don't want to flaunt when I'm 6.5, sometimes I do

I do feel sorry for people who will wait for the one open cubicle when there are plenty of urnials available. Or when you're at one end of 7 urnials and the only other guy comes in and cowers over in the other end with his back towards you (almost pissing on the floor) cause he's scared you might see something.

Sorry sorry world we live in. I wish I was more open, but when we're brought up to hide it, it sort of stays with ya.

14. BruceSter

BruceSter New Member

I don't care what other people think, really - as long as they spell my name correctly. Fun aside, what's the matter if anyone sees your soft size? If you're a grower, you don't have to worry about being big dicked because it's not noticed then, and if you're hung soft, well - what's the big deal? You're pissing, and not flirting.

Bruce

15. KinkGuy

Gold Member

Oh, I don't know Bruce, some guys can do both!

16. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    so calling you BruceSteer would be an insult?
    hehe

yea I agree with you. hell it's a place to take a leak not like you're on stage at a stripper bar.

I've heard it's considered offensive to talk at urinals as well. I talk a lot in bars and people seem to join in. I don't remember anyone not answering me or looking at me weird. I see more and more of this happening too so maybe silence is becoming a myth.

Feels awkward enough staring at a filthy ceramic tile wall with strangers on both sides of you with their privates hanging out - why not break the tension with some small talk.

17. Shaun

Shaun New Member

when i was younger i used to take a leek everywere and infront of anyone.. but up untill 3 or so years ago ive became alittle bladder shy..
    Ive been finding it hard to piss infront of other people. almost impossible..
    Does anyone else have this problem ?

18. chimes

chimes New Member

Pfft. Seriously, I don't have a problem peeing next to someone. Either I'm powerful, or have a small bladder, but I'm in and out of there before you can say SWEET ZOMBIE JESUS.

19. PinkSteel

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no problem here, although I've heard of it from even young people.
    If I have to go bad enough, just the thought of going to the can makes me want to go worse. So many times I almost don't make it.

And as I get older I find I can hold more and more and piss hard way longer than I used to.
    I finish off with a bunch of squirts to work the plumbing/sex muscles and then using my free hand I push up on the bottom of my crotch (between my balls and my anus) a couple times to drain the tube. Look Ma NO DRIPS.

(wondering about your prostate dude)

20. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

"I'll piss with ya', on ya', in ya' or in front of a camera, Watersports, whether intentional, voyeuristic, accidental or intended...........................are fun."

Glad you live up to your screen name, Kink. :eyes:

Draft saved Draft deleted