"Pistols Cocked and Ready" Or "Joyboytoy and MaskedRiderTTU Engaged"

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ty: In a bizzarre turn of events MaskedRiderTTU and our well-respected and highly loved Moderator JoyBoyToy79 have engaged their weapons.

Well, now, this isn't really an episode of Rocky and Bullwinkle. No, this is real life, and Jason and I aren't in combat. Rather, we have some news to share.

As part of a very loving (and continuing) courtship, we have decided to take our relationship to the next level. Last weekend, Jason came to visit me, and surprised me with a ring and a question. So now... WE'RE ENGAGED!! (YAY!!! [applause])

We haven't made any decisions about our future or specific plans for a marriage ceremony -- indeed, we have only just begun to talk about those things. Yet, we are very excited to be making plans, and as we do, we'll make further announcements to you guys.

We couldn't be happier. It's been a whirlwind romance, though we both feel as if we've known each other forever.

Jason: I bought the ring several weeks ago while Ty was with me, so he's known about it for a while now. However, I kinda caused him to believe that I would not yet have the ring on me when I visited him last weekend. Then, I surprised him with it while we were talking together. We both called family and friends and then spent the rest of the evening in blissful happiness, cuddling and such.

The ring is very pretty. It's made of platinum (Ty's favorite jewelry metal) and has 9 square-cut diamonds set into the band in a line on one side. It's very sparkly, and he doesn't have enough time in the day to stare at it.

Like Ty said, we will keep y'all in the loop on the marriage plans and stuff, and our future plans for after that. I know he's been kinda busy lately and hasn't posted much on here, but we are both hoping that he may be able to visit more often in the near future.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Ty: In a bizzarre turn of events MaskedRiderTTU and our well-respected and highly loved Moderator JoyBoyToy79 have engaged their weapons.

Well, now, this isn't really an episode of Rocky and Bullwinkle. No, this is real life, and Jason and I aren't in combat. Rather, we have some news to share.

As part of a very loving (and continuing) courtship, we have decided to take our relationship to the next level. Last weekend, Jason came to visit me, and surprised me with a ring and a question. So now... WE'RE ENGAGED!! (YAY!!! [applause])

We haven't made any decisions about our future or specific plans for a marriage ceremony -- indeed, we have only just begun to talk about those things. Yet, we are very excited to be making plans, and as we do, we'll make further announcements to you guys.

We couldn't be happier. It's been a whirlwind romance, though we both feel as if we've known each other forever.

Jason: I bought the ring several weeks ago while Ty was with me, so he's known about it for a while now. However, I kinda caused him to believe that I would not yet have the ring on me when I visited him last weekend. Then, I surprised him with it while we were talking together. We both called family and friends and then spent the rest of the evening in blissful happiness, cuddling and such.

The ring is very pretty. It's made of platinum (Ty's favorite jewelry metal) and has 9 square-cut diamonds set into the band in a line on one side. It's very sparkly, and he doesn't have enough time in the day to stare at it.

Like Ty said, we will keep y'all in the loop on the marriage plans and stuff, and our future plans for after that. I know he's been kinda busy lately and hasn't posted much on here, but we are both hoping that he may be able to visit more often in the near future.

So you guys logged on together to tell us all about it? How sweet.:biggrin1: Ty and Jason, if you guys are happy, then that is all that matters. Make sure you put pics of the wedding up. I know a bunch of us want to see the wedding pics!

avalonjim

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
YAY... I can't think of a nicer person to FINALLY meet a nice guy. You were always so sweet. I think thats awesome. Although I do miss you with all that hair from when I met you 4-5 years ago for the first time. Now ask him if he has a brother that likes redheads.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
YAY... I can't think of a nicer person to FINALLY meet a nice guy. You were always so sweet. I think thats awesome. Although I do miss you with all that hair from when I met you 4-5 years ago for the first time. Now ask him if he has a brother that likes redheads.

You met me four or five years ago? Really? I mean no offense, but i really don't remember!!! Anyway, thanks for the compliments!! :hug:

davidjh7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
COngratulations, and I wish you both a long, happy, successful, and joyful life together. MAy your years be filled with all the best love and life have to offer!

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No, i was kinda hoping for the best one there is... you available?

I haven't even looked at my calendar but I am 100% positive I am. Anyone else can move their damned wedding if they want me that bad (which they should). Your wedding has been on my schedule for years, you know that.

Now, are you going to be an insufferable bitch or are you going to disappoint me and be NICE? You'll make such a cute Bridezilla.

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I haven't even looked at my calendar but I am 100% positive I am. Anyone else can move their damned wedding if they want me that bad (which they should). Your wedding has been on my schedule for years, you know that.

Now, are you going to be an insufferable bitch or are you going to disappoint me and be NICE? You'll make such a cute Bridezilla.

Who ever said <b>I</b> was the bride? :rolleyes:

Of <i>COURSE</i> i'll be an insufferable bitch!:biggrin1:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who ever said I was the bride? :rolleyes:

Of COURSE i'll be an insufferable bitch!:biggrin1:

Fine, then you can be the world's first GROOMZILLA. Okay, you're probably not the first. But one of a select few.

Plus, Alex told me that the pink chiffon is so cute on you.

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations JBT :smile:

I've always supported SSM - but I am getting a bit confused in my head as to how the stag parties will work. I will be happy to provide entertainment so long as there is a photographer on hand as it were. :tongue:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Congratulations JBT :smile:

I've always supported SSM - but I am getting a bit confused in my head as to how the stag parties will work. I will be happy to provide entertainment so long as there is a photographer on hand as it were. :tongue:

Dammit I guess this means I'm going to have to get that Steadycam system sooner than I thought...