"Pistols Cocked and Ready" Or "Joyboytoy and MaskedRiderTTU Engaged"

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
During the actual ceremony, or afterwards? :rolleyes:

Those gays... they sing before, during, and after everything. Heck, they would sing Whitney or Mariah in the shower, if they had a bar of soap.:tongue: :biggrin1:

Speaking of things up the ass... rumour has it the bachelor party is going to be off the wall. Anything I can bring?

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OK, I promised updates, and here they are (nearly 4 years later).

Today is our three year anniversary! And what a beautiful day it is.

The wedding day, however, was not so beautiful. It rained (stormed, really), though not during our outdoor ceremony. The officiant was a total bitch, and wore the most hideous dress possible. My mother was here (as was Masked's) but she was so ill, we had to take her to the hospital the morning of the wedding. As a consequence, I was an hour and a half late to the wedding. I made all of the food for the reception with the help of family and friends, and then we forgot half of it at home (because I was at the hospital with mom). None of the tuxes we rented fitted well at all. And my ex-roommate and my photographer got into a huge fight during the reception.

Still, for all the horrors that the day presented us with, it was the best day of my life. We laughed, cried, danced, posed for photos, accepted countless congratulations, opened gifts, toasted each other. We were surrounded by wonderful family and friends. And we have quite the story to tell our grandchildren!