Pitbull- Real or fake?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I must admit I find her amusing, it's like poking a stick in an ant hill, obviously ants are more intelligent but the parallel still holds good :) I often mention I'm against banning trolls as I find them one of the more fun parts of the net.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The contemporary use of the term first appeared on Usenet groups in the late 1980s. It is thought to be a truncation of the phrase trolling for suckers, itself derived from the fishing technique known as trolling.[2]. The word likely gained currency because of its apt second meaning, drawn from the trolls portrayed in Scandinavian folklore and children's tales; they are often ugly, obnoxious creatures bent on mischief and wickedness.

OOPs , TK is a troll!
haha
I thought troll meant a fake ass perv.

love the USENET

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
HILARIOUS.

Funniest. Post. Ever.
I just, I seriously think I need to be uber stoned to figure out what the fuck she is talking about half the time.
I am a big believer in conditioner, especially for bleached hair.

Just sayin'....
Funniest. Post. Ever. Right back atcha hun hahahahaaaa

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I am a big believer in conditioner, especially for bleached hair.

Just sayin'....

I must admit I find her amusing, it's like poking a stick in an ant hill, obviously ants are more intelligent but the parallel still holds good :) I often mention I'm against banning trolls as I find them one of the more fun parts of the net.

lol ooo the three of us could do comedy.