Pitbull- Real or fake?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:rolleyes: In scandanavian folklore any of certain supernatural beings, giants or dwarfs,living underground or in caves.............or if your gay to troll from the ...the middle english.....Trollen to roll, wander. :wink:
Gonzo, I'm just curious - what is your first language?

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
You guys should all just lay off Sugar and Spice, I've known her for 3 years and she's really sweet on the inside and definitely smarter than you seem to think.

I really like her a lot... I've just been so shy, I couldn't even get the courage to send her a real picture of myself. First I sent a picture of a black-haired guy, then I changed to a grey-haired guy and hoped she'd just figure I was simply getting older.

Leave her the fuck alone already! Jeeze!

Guys, I think Jack's being sarcastic. This is a really funny post! Read it again!

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Guys, I think Jack's being sarcastic. This is a really funny post! Read it again!
Crayon (i'm thinking your name in the french pronunciation, for some reason) thank you. Here's one of my much-vaunted "mea culpas". I'm usually better with the dry humor.

I don't say it often - only when it's true: I was wrong!

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think I meant to say...
" None of you has had perfect spelling." How was that on grammar? or it it wrong too?
People around here don't use proper grammar and they are a bad example for me.
That was really hard to type.
I gotta go sleep off some medication now.

They are a bad example?
Yikes! You are the worst example, of a supposed english mangling skank-a-saur, that I've ever seen!
I always was told,that monkeys could type, with their feet.:eek:
It's true!
cigarbabe:saevil:

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
I think calling it baiting is hardly fair rob, have you seen the crap she posts.

Let's just say the baiting goes in both directions.
I'm not clear that she has much control over this.
But anyway, everyone has their hobbies ...
(I just wish it wouldn't cross over from thread to thread. Her posts are ludicrous, but that's as much as to say she isn't worth the time and energy.)