Pitbull sodomizes toddler

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
excuse me, i own a big dog.
a poodle.
stands taller than a doberman.

it's not that i object to big dogs, it's that i doubt my ability to restrain something bred to be so muscular & powerful.
i would never own a dog i couldn't restrain if needed.
i think it's the smart choice.

please point out the part where i said big=bad in my post.
because i'm fairly certain that my entire bloody post was illustrating the fact that a lot of it IS how the dog was raised, not that these breeds are evil.

:rolleyes:
Take a chill pill, shit.
I was replying to the part where you said that people shouldn't own dogs they couldn't restrain...
I said 'in my opinion' (but you clearly missed that) that small dogs are just as vicious as bigger dogs 'in my experiance'
There we go... understanding...

poodles are the worst...

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Pit bulls are mean because people make them mean. They aren't born mean. A neighbor of mine has two pitbulls. They are two of the most loveable dogs you could ever meet.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Quote:

Originally Posted by kalipygian

I'd be glad if people would get out of the habit of using that dark ages religious term.

sodomy

nounintercourse via the anus, committed by a man with a man or woman​
If you're looking for political correctness from me, you'll be looking for a long while. In the meantime, I'll continue using whatever word I feel like, regardless of your interpretations of it. I did not intend it to use it in a 'dark age religious' way, but from now on, I think I'll exclusively use that term to refer to anal sex, if only to piss off the P.C. thug crowd.

Sodomy is not a religious term. It is the term that was used in the 17th century when the King James Bible was translated. It is also the legal term in US courts. It is also the term that the mainstream media use. In fact it was used in this case when it was reported.

Actually the political correct term is sodomy, not anal sex for the news media.

A modern translation of the Bible from the original Hebrew could have used anal sex just as well as sodomy. Of course the Old Testament condemns sodomy. It also condemns murder though I would call that a religous term either.

We have a frieighten severely abused boy here whose simple task of having a bowel movement will be a literal hell for days, possibly weeks. Majojr surgery, hopefully no more will be required. The least of that little toddler problems is what to call what that dog did to him. And worse who was the adult here who trained that pit bull to fuck people's asses. I think the dog was trained to do that by some adult who wanted to be fucked by that dog, not knowing that the pit bull wouldn't know which human asses were OK and which ones weren't OK.

I have a feeling that some adult is going to pay big time for this.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Take a chill pill, shit.
I was replying to the part where you said that people shouldn't own dogs they couldn't restrain...
I said 'in my opinion' (but you clearly missed that) that small dogs are just as vicious as bigger dogs 'in my experiance'
There we go... understanding...

poodles are the worst...

"Small dogs are super evil and vicious from my point of view" that's not just as, that's more so.

you think that it's wrong to say that someone shouldn't walk a dog that they couldn't hold back?
having had the experience of some stupid cow walking a dog she couldn't restrain trying to attack my dog, i don't agree.
if you can't hold a dog in in an emergency situation then i think it's foolish to own it. how the hell did you translate that to turn it into a rant about small dogs?

and poodles are the worst?
this dog stands taller than a rottie, can put his feet on my shoulders and look me in the eye, and has never shown a hint of aggression. on the leash, i CAN hold him back if need be.

in fact, for those who prefer to make statements based on facts, there are tables of breed aggrssion levels. standard poodles are low on the list, which was part of my motivation for getting one.
these would be tables created by scientists, studying breeds in a scientific way, rather than as an emotional reaction.

chill yourself, shit.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Your poodle is as tall as you? How the hell did it get that big?
he's a standard poodle...the smaller ones are miniturised versions of this.

he's only almost as tall as me if he's up on his back legs. :wink:

i shamefully admit that i did used to have him in a clip like this...
http://www.kiradapoodles.com/sham3.jpg

they're one of the original gundog breeds. you should see him swim!!!

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I don't know how tall you are either. But my aunt has one and it is pretty tall but yours sounds like it is big for its breed.

Oncamale28

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
wow... I have to say this... none of us were witnesses to this event... none of us know what actually happened... much speculation as to what might of happened has been offered.... some or none of the speculation may even be what actully happened... even the investigation may not ever reveal the real truth... lets not start taking sides, forming the vigalante, constructing the gallows and a quick execution without an investigation, evidence and a trial. It resembles a mob scene in here...

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow... I have to say this... none of us were witnesses to this event... none of us know what actually happened... much speculation as to what might of happened has been offered.... some or none of the speculation may even be what actully happened... even the investigation may not ever reveal the real truth... lets not start taking sides, forming the vigalante, constructing the gallows and a quick execution without an investigation, evidence and a trial. It resembles a mob scene in here...
i have pms. what's your excuse? :tongue:

more details...
apparently the kid needed a change and had removed his own clothing. he went into the next room to get a clean pair while his mom was getting things ready.
she heard a scream and went through to find the dog on the kid.
then the dog ran out into the garden with the child still attached *shudder*

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
"Small dogs are super evil and vicious from my point of view" that's not just as, that's more so.
And I still think so, yappy little fuckers.

you think that it's wrong to say that someone shouldn't walk a dog that they couldn't hold back?
I think people should own whatever the hell they want to. I personally want to own a pit bull, rottie, and a st.bernard because I love big dogs (although I'll never have a pit bull here legally as they were banned). I probably couldn't restrain any of the above dogs if the dog was determined to do what it wanted... neither could you probably. That is why here you have to have muzzles for the dogs, choke chains, and collars made to deter pulling are also useful, to make the dog controllable.
having had the experience of some stupid cow walking a dog she couldn't restrain trying to attack my dog, i don't agree.
Well I hope it didn't wreck his hairdo...
if you can't hold a dog in in an emergency situation then i think it's foolish to own it. how the hell did you translate that to turn it into a rant about small dogs?
A dog is a dog, small dogs are just as vicious as big dogs because people mistake them to be easy to handle because they are small.
and poodles are the worst?
this dog stands taller than a rottie, can put his feet on my shoulders and look me in the eye, and has never shown a hint of aggression. on the leash, i CAN hold him back if need be.
Yup, personal opinion... poodles are ugly, yappy and mean spirited dogs I've come across. I went so far as to tell my mom if she got a small breed crossed with one I'd give it away while she wasn't here.
in fact, for those who prefer to make statements based on facts, there are tables of breed aggression levels. standard poodles are low on the list, which was part of my motivation for getting one.
these would be tables created by scientists, studying breeds in a scientific way, rather than as an emotional reaction.

chill yourself, shit.
Again I said IN MY OPINION/IN MY EXPERIANCE....

By the way can you like take the time to press that little shift key, and capitalize your words properly... it's really annoying to read all small letters. Thank you.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
By the way can you like take the time to press that little shift key, and capitalize your words properly... it's really annoying to read all small letters. Thank you.
you must be kinda dumb if you think that a dog who stands taller than a rottie is small and yappie :smile:

caps? i don't think so. the fact that it annoys you is all the more reason for me not to.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once again it what the animals are taught. If they are taught to be mean they will be mean. Its amazing how people know very little about animals.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
you must be kinda dumb if you think that a dog who stands taller than a rottie is small and yappie :smile:

caps? i don't think so. the fact that it annoys you is all the more reason for me not to.
I didn't say I hated poodles cause they were small.. I said I hated them cause they were ugly, yappy, and mean spirited... that goes for every poodle.

I'm pretty sure every educated person knows how to use caps, it just shows how lazy you are really...
Reading your posts give no insight anyhow... so I guess it doesn't matter.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I didn't say I hated poodles cause they were small.. I said I hated them cause they were ugly, yappy, and mean spirited... that goes for every poodle.

I'm pretty sure every educated person knows how to use caps, it just shows how lazy you are really...
Reading your posts give no insight anyhow... so I guess it doesn't matter.
yappy?
that would be the high pitched bark of a small dog?

yup, i know that noise. that constant yip yip yip that does nothing but irritate everyone who hears it...hmmm...yes, that yapping certainly irks, doesn't it?

i'm so enjoying your educated & qualified opinion on this topic!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm loving the leap from
"I think it is totally in the way that the dogs are raised. "
to
"they were ugly, yappy, and mean spirited... that goes for every poodle."

so, if it's a breed you aspire to own then it's that they were badly raised,
but,
if it's a breed you dislike, it's the entire breed.

i have a sudden urge to inflict his ugliness on all...