Pitbull sodomizes toddler

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it were a German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, or St. Bernard. It would still be front page news, because this is NOT normal dog behavior.

What if it were a Chihuahua, Scottie, or something like that? Would people be so quick to call for destroying the dog? Whenever the phrase "pit bull" is mentioned, all of a sudden the dog is a labeled as a killer.

I still think that the dog did what dogs do. There are hundreds of vids on Youtube that show dogs of all breeds humping everything under the sun.

I'm sure that this wasn't the first toddler who was sexually assaulted by a pet, and I'm pretty sure that it won't be the last, either.

It's still the parents' fault for leaving their kid in such a position, IMO.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The kid didn't.:rolleyes:

That's exactly why destruction should be considered. We as humans don't share a common frame of reference for sexuality so attempting to educate a dog in the sexual and social mores of Humans would be an exercise in futility because it could never understand what it had done 'wrong'. Hence it may do so again.

I should have though that would be obvious.:rolleyes:

That says exactly the same as above.....the response is the same too.

Yes, the parents must bear some responsibilty, I'm sure they are mortified. I don't 'blame' the dog either but neither do I sentimentalise how it didn't know better either. It did it once, it may do it again, why take that risk?

If this dog was not around an unsupervised child it would not have been able to happen. If the parents saw the dog try to do this they would have stopped the dog before it got to hurt the child and probably not thought much of it. You know as well as I do the dog would not be able to rape a bigger person so there would be no risk of a dog raping someone bigger and stronger than a toddler. The only way I could see a reason to kill the dog would be if you tried to stop it and it started attacking.

dreamer20

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I still think that the dog did what dogs do. There are hundreds of vids on Youtube that show dogs of all breeds humping everything under the sun.

I have seen male dogs that become stuck together as a result of "humping" at least once a year. We have many stray dogs in N.P.

ganja4me

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anybody know if the dog was fixed or not? Maybe if the dog was fixed this wouldn't have happened.

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There may be more to this story than is being reported.

Compare this article by April Amadon that was published on Thursday at 5:38 pm to a revised version of that same article later in the evening:

original version said:
Many unanswered questions remain in the wake of Sunday’s bizarre pit bull attack on a Washburn Street boy.

Police say a 2-year-old boy was alone with the famiy’s pit bull for only minutes when he was attacked and sodomized by the dog, a family pet that had never before shown any signs of aggression.

Lockport Police Detective Capt. Larry Eggert said the toddler had removed his own soiled diaper and asked to be changed just before the attack. His mother sent him into the living room to get a new diaper, Eggert said....

revised version said:
Police are trying to determine whether a pit bull sexually assaulted a 2-year-old boy, and why.

Lockport Police Detective Capt. Larry Eggert said they are interviewing witnesses and meeting with dog behavioral experts to try and figure out what motivated the dog.

The boy's mother told police the dog, a 2-year-old pit bull named Bear, sodomized the boy while the mother was in another room.

“She left the baby alone for a short period of time,” Eggert said. “She heard a scream, she ran in the room and saw the dog and the boy.”

Eggert said the toddler had removed his own soiled diaper and asked to be changed just before the attack. His mother sent him into the living room to get a new diaper, Eggert said....

The introduction of the article has changed from "police say...", to "police are trying to determine". A similar change occurs later in the two articles; I've bold-faced the difference:

original version said:
When the mother heard the boy scream, she walked into the living room and found the dog had mounted the child, Eggert said. The mother reportedly began yelling at the dog, which spooked it, causing it to run out the door and onto the porch, still attached to the boy.

revised version said:
When the mother heard the boy scream, she told police she went into the living room and found the dog had mounted the child, Eggert said. The mother told police she began yelling at the dog and spooked it. The dog dragged the boy out onto the porch, where neighbors saw what was happening, he said.

I may be reading too much into these changes, but it sounds like sometime after 5:38 pm, Larry Eggert began to express some doubts to April Amadon.
I'm fearing the worst, and wondering if the doctors at the hospital who treated the boy discovered evidence of previous abuse. :(

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
There may be more to this story than is being reported.

Compare this article by April Amadon that was published on Thursday at 5:38 pm to a revised version of that same article later in the evening:

The introduction of the article has changed from "police say...", to "police are trying to determine". A similar change occurs later in the two articles; I've bold-faced the difference:

I may be reading too much into these changes, but it sounds like sometime after 5:38 pm, Larry Eggert began to express some doubts to April Amadon.
I'm fearing the worst, and wondering if the doctors at the hospital who treated the boy discovered evidence of previous abuse. :(
Very intresting indeed....

bbblowme

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, they should really be outlawed

WHy should they be outlawed? Before you tell me how much you know or don't know get it tight. PIt Bull is not a breed for one, second, poddles used to be fighting dogs, third your just mad because it didn't fuck you in your ass.:tongue:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Forgot to present the hypothetical question,

What if everything in this story was the same except that it wasn't a pit bull?
If they left off all other qualifiers, and simply said "dog," it would not change my opinion of the article. Not one single bit.

ganja, a dog's nose is very precise.
it's NOT natural for it to attempt to mate an infant.
they do know that babies/toddlers are, basically, human puppies.

that's why this case is headline news.
that's why they want to examine the dog.

i'm qualified in canine behaviour and i'm just in a total wtf? at the whole thing. i've never heard of this happening before. they aren't putting it to sleep yet because they're baffled & want to get the most information from an exceedingly rare case.

this dog WASN'T just doing what dogs do.
Precisely the point I've tried to make at least a couple of times in this thread.

What if it were a Chihuahua, Scottie, or something like that? Would people be so quick to call for destroying the dog? Whenever the phrase "pit bull" is mentioned, all of a sudden the dog is a labeled as a killer.

I'm sure that this wasn't the first toddler who was sexually assaulted by a pet, and I'm pretty sure that it won't be the last, either.

It's still the parents' fault for leaving their kid in such a position, IMO.
See above. The breed, while mentioned, is not relevant. Yes, the parents bear the responsibility. And no, penetrating an infant human's anus is NOT what dogs do. Not by nature, anyway.

WHy should they be outlawed? Before you tell me how much you know or don't know get it tight. PIt Bull is not a breed for one, second, poddles used to be fighting dogs, third your just mad because it didn't fuck you in your ass.:tongue:
Pit bull is a breed for one, second, poddles [sic] were not originally fighting dogs, but hunting dogs, third, that was a stupid comment.

So, I can verify that your first two statements are false. The American Staffordshire Terrier is a distinct breed recognized by the American Kennel Club. Its common name is Pit Bull or Pit Bull Terrier. It is a stockier version of the Staffordshire Terrier of the UK.

Poodles were traditionally hunting/retrieving dogs, not fighting dogs. Everyone knows that. Well, almost everyone.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Poodles were traditionally hunting/retrieving dogs, not fighting dogs. Everyone knows that. Well, almost everyone.
yup, this is utter tripe.

you can usually recognose a fighting breed by small eyes {to reduse risk of blinding}, small ears set back on the head {to reduce the risk of them being torn}, a stocky build {for obvious reasons}.

poodles are quite the opposite.
bu they're bloody good gun dogs! ...and guide dogs, police/army dogs, sled dogs, etc.

the staffie & bull terriers have had most of the aggression bred out of them, in exactly the same way it was bred into them. pitbulls being illegal here means i've no experience of them. i can only assume that good breeders are attempting the same there.