Pitbull

BigClark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I fantasize about Pitbull all the time. In my head, he has an enormous thick Cuban cock and he knows very well how to use it. His voice has that rasp to it, makes my cock twitch when I listen to him.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
did anyone just see Pitbull on iHeart Radio concert? He's singing with Enrique and wearing these tight fitting white pants...and the bulge is undeniable. Can someone post a screen shot? I think it'd look better in motion lol

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pitbull's got a fireplug, that's been established. As far as his "try-sexuality" I'm pretty sure that's limited to trying anything...with a woman. Who knows, for sure though. There are a lot of straight-identifying men who go by "a mouth's a mouth."

clarkwest

Superior Member
Media
did anyone just see Pitbull on iHeart Radio concert? He's singing with Enrique and wearing these tight fitting white pants...and the bulge is undeniable. Can someone post a screen shot? I think it'd look better in motion lol

here's some photos of him at the iheart radio concert. you know in that last photo enrique must feel pitbulls big dick pressing against him. LOL!

make sure to check out this video of him bulging big time in his bathing suit.

Pitbull's Bulge | NEW - YouTube

Attachments

uncutstl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
this guy get my cock to attention everytime I see him. He is so damn sexy and that bulge in those tight pants of his I would give my ass to him anytime he wanted it!

Reactions: anselsbussy

thebuck

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got to see him a few months ago up close (not performing) and was impressed by how nice he is. Very down to earth and just plain human. Yes, he's always packing but then again he is Cuban !

jocks54

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know this thread is old, but on Monday Pitbull will perform on the Today show.
I think he is hung pretty well. There is always a big bulge on either side of his fly. He is so sexy and dresses incredible.

will84grant

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hadnt seen this one yet, its does seem pitbull does have a big latin dick. I remember the performance with jlo where she grinds his bulge. I have jerked off a couple times watching It and imagining pitbull pounding that big ass with his big stiff cock while she tells him how he is so much bigger than marc anthony

Reactions: HungCockJock

will84grant

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I hadnt seen this one yet, its does seem pitbull does have a big latin dick. I remember the performance with jlo where she grinds his bulge. I have jerked off a couple times watching It and imagining pitbull pounding that big ass with his big stiff cock while she tells him how he is so much bigger than marc anthony

you just know that dick huge

Attachments