Pitbull

Crazi-J

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's always struck me as someone who is grossly overcompensating for something. I'd guess he's got a little dick with a pair of massive bull balls. Like a plantain on top of two grapefruits.

Arieloz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He's damn hot, but OMG I just watched him on Ellen, surely you can't call that singing??? My farts give off a better melody than that guy.

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
you're ignorant as fuck. crawl back under the rock you came from, somewhere back in the 1950's when black people were only good for housework and women were only good for poppin out babies. sad.
Welcome to the club.I too have been labeled mysoganistic and a neanderthall .We are a majority in this house.and tell the little woman to get you a beer :wink:

I think Pitbull is huge, I saw him twice in concert and he was wearing these white pants ommgd. one time actually he had on a white suit with a light pink shirt soooo sexy, and his bulge looked like it wanted to rip throught his white pants. It looked huge, it was pretty amazing since he really gets into his songs and dances real sexy.

a lot of his songs are about threesomes im sure he partakes, and is pretty confidant with his size in order to show it to multiple women at once.

Reactions: anselsbussy

houcoplover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pitbull performed at the Premios Juventud last Thursday night. He was wearing a white suit and damm he was showing a huge buldge in his pants im sure he is packing a nice thick uncut piece of meat ... can anyone download the vid to that? he is so hot

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Pitbull performed on So You Think You Can Dance last night (with the pitiful Enrique Iglesias), and the massive bulge is his pants was all I could focus on!! Either he stuffs his briefs or his schlong is HUGE!!

houcoplover

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I can't get enough of this man .. damm he is hot ... can anyone post the So You Think You Can Dance vid of him?? ... You all think he is think and uncut?

T-Lex

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight