Pitbull

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I knew this Pitbull thread would rear it's BIG AND BEAUTIFUL head because of last nite's performance! He was HOT as usual. First performance in the tan pants...

article-2064138-0EE1974900000578-112_634x811.jpg

and also in the snug black pants later on. The only thing about the black pants is that you can't see anything (oy!).

D_erf5ytr

Experimental Member
Media
Yea! The light-colored pants are BACK! And getting tighter! He's showing the goods...and that's not by accident, trust me.

Nice to see a dude proud and not hiding it. Imagine if there was an industry to highlight men's dicks like there is for highlighting women's tits! Yikes!

LOL i was watching this lst night and couldn't believe my eyes! I wanted to post this first :(... oh well glad I wasn't the only one that noticed LOL

I hate him, but I have to admit he's got a big boner lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV1pJ06EtFM&feature=player_embedded

Reactions: GokaiMakai2468

NYHoti

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
take a look at this video between 3:13 - 3:21

jlo fiat - YouTube

he got a boner on stage and it's huge

People comment about him being hard on stage but if you look at any pictures of him in his tight pants, he is always bulging. Now I would have loved to be between Jennifer and Pitbull! But even if he did have a hardon, do you blame him being that close to Jennifer Lopez?

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
LOL I was just coming on here to post this new gem of a video I discovered of Pitbull. Watch the whole thing, but look for Pitbull hiking up his pants 3-5 seconds into the clip, briefly revealing that he's clearly "pointing" to his left. Also, watch what he does from 1:08-1:12...

Bulge Pitbull (2) - YouTube

Reactions: GokaiMakai2468