pittsburg, pa

f_nguy

1st Like
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
gonna be in pittsburg, pa at the end of the month.....

Any members wanna meet up? would prefer to watch male, female go at it with big cock, but would consider jerking off in front of male with big cock while he jerks off.

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If you're heading to Pittsburg, PA, I just wanted to let you know that you're almost (stress, almost) equidistant from Pittsburgh metro and Cleveland, OH.

You might want want to broaden your search to include these 2 cities since there's really not much in the Pittsburg/New Castle area you're heading to.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
If you're heading to Pittsburg, PA, I just wanted to let you know that you're almost (stress, almost) equidistant from Pittsburgh metro and Cleveland, OH.

You might want want to broaden your search to include these 2 cities since there's really not much in the Pittsburg/New Castle area you're heading to.

How do you know where this dude is coming from? Do you know something I don't? :biggrin1:

nsxdotcom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
How do you know where this dude is coming from? Do you know something I don't? :biggrin1:

I don't know where he's coming from. He never said.

All I was saying was that the OP said that he was going to be in Pittsburg, PA, which is approximately an hour north of Pittsburgh, PA, and told him that he will be almost as close to Cleveland as he will be from downtown Pittsburgh as an FYI.

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I don't know where he's coming from. He never said.

All I was saying was that the OP said that he was going to be in Pittsburg, PA, which is approximately an hour north of Pittsburgh, PA, and told him that he will be almost as close to Cleveland as he will be from downtown Pittsburgh as an FYI.

Gotcha. I lived in PA most of life and never knew of the town called Pittsburg.