Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've given it and received it. If I never received it, I probably wouldn't have given it. I'm okay with it, in fact there have been times when it started out as pity sex, and when we were done, it turned out to be great sex.

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I did it once when I went out on a date with a guy and I wound up realizing that I wasn't really as attracted to him as he was to me. So I nicely told him that the date was great and that I needed to go my own way....long story short he wound up telling me that he knows I'm like the rest and that I'm just gonna ignore his calls and that other guys did that to him too.

I mean he's not ugly...it was just that...he was a tad dull.

I felt sorry for him so...yah, I gave him a good night BJ and sent him his way. He left with a smile :)...and I felt like crap for doing just that.

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once I was in a gay sauna and saw an amputee there. It was interesting that he wore his false leg in the sauna. Anyway, he was pleasant enough, we were both horny and we ended up having sex. After that, he thanked me, saying that he have a hard time getting people to hook up with him.

I did not set up to give him a pity fuck, he seemed to think it was. He did not stay for a cuddle to enjoy the afterglow. I can't help wondering who gave whom a pity fuck.

Cards_Fan81

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gone on a couple of pity dates, but never had pity sex. I don't know, it just seems kind of mean, even if the other person doesn't know

Ha, women do a lot of pity cause they feel sorry for guys and want to be their saviours, men on the other hand, see a hole as a hole.

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's your opinon about having sex with someone out of sympathy or pity, rather than true physical or emotional attraction? Have you ever had sex with someone just to make them feel better? In retrospect, was it a good or bad decision?

*looks at his pictures* Wow, my ex last week told me he just got a new bf and I feel pretty bad. Would you like to make me fee better too? I could even bring any necessary supplies!

Smaccoms

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
That is very cynical of you to say that, MW. True pity is a type of love, and many females will not have sex unless they also love. It is from the feminine perspective an invasion of the body and quite a serious concession.

I have had pity sex, but only feel pity for those I also care about. I draw the line at sex with anyone I don't have feelings for. Pity is a feeling.

This is a very good point. All feelings are related to one another in some way, right? Context is always necessary when feelings are the topic. Not only th situation, but context in terms of how this feeling fits in with all other feelings for this person.
I suppose something else to consider is the root of the feelings you have. Sometimes we want to have sex with someone because of feelings we have for someone else.

TheEnforcer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
One of the worse mistakes of my life... I went to a guy's birthday dinner. He was a classmate from school. Only 1 other classmate showed up. I felt bad... Then we go back to the other guy's apartment and play video games and hang out for a little bit. This dude takes off his shirt and says, well guys I'm about to go to sleep... (I wanted to pounce on him immediately... but he's "straight", or so he says...) ... anywho, me and the birthday boy decide to leave. So we get to my car and I offer to give him a ride home since hiis bus stopped running. We get to the front door of his building and he goes "do you wanna have a tour of the place?" ...

I was super curious because everyone on campus pretty much stayed there so I wanted to know what this high tech building looked like inside. i had a hint in the back of my head that he liked me, and he didn't see him in this way at all... He's a loud queeny type, that find amusement in doing drag, and he's really obnoxious to alot of people at school. So he confesses that he has this huge crush on me and he wanted to know if I felt the same... I told him that I didn't. He became very sad. I felt bad that broke his heart on his birthday. LoL

He then said "So what you're trying to say is that you don't wanna be in a relationship with me because you don't like me like that, but you'd wanna fuck me" ... I said "Well, I didn't say all that" ... and he was being pushy saying "Well, you didn't deny it!" ... LOL He got closer to me and kissed me and I gave in and let him have it...

This fucker ended up telling almost the whole school that we fucked!!!! I was so embarrassed!!!! Im not in the closet by any means but I don't go around waving a gay flag everywhere I go... That fucker... It was horrible sex too... that has to be on another post, since my battery is about to die... LoL