Places/Sites like Craigslist - Casual Encounter/m4m?

HeyVickHey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know any sites like Craigslist, possibly with better luck, safer, and discreet?

Because CL can be a little dodgy, and filled with creeps and bots sometimes.

dude_007

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
if there is I'd like to know too. craigs used to be cool, now it sucks. mostly spammers. too bad, I've had several good casual encounters before but I'm with ya.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Manhunt is not a social networking site, it's a hook-up site with some of the best, most convenient and user-friendly software I've ever seen.

I'd highly recommend you check it out. There's something for everyone there, unless you live out in the sticks.

stickyboxers

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try adam4adam.com. It's a less creepier version of manhunt since its all old weirdos on there. A4A is also free but you can pay if you want a larger inbox and other extras.

Last edited:

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
How good the sites are depends on where you live. In the US city I'm in, Adam4Adam is well-populated. You can do a lot without paying. An excellent feature is the ability to search on numerous criteria. For example, I searched for everyone in my city with a cock 10 1/2 inches or longer. There were a dozen or so - all Black guys.

Reactions: xmarksbreakdownx

az_bi_guy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How good the sites are depends on where you live. In the US city I'm in, Adam4Adam is well-populated. You can do a lot without paying. An excellent feature is the ability to search on numerous criteria. For example, I searched for everyone in my city with a cock 10 1/2 inches or longer. There were a dozen or so - all Black guys.

Picky criteria....and how do I move to Nashville?!

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Try adam4adam.com. It's a less creepier version of manhunt since its all old weirdos on there. A4A is also free but you can pay if you want a larger inbox and other extras.

And where should the older guys go? Sometimes it's a bit off putting when we're all lumped into "old weirdo" status and/or cursed when you approach someone online with a simple hello. I prefer younger guys and believe it or not there are younger guys who prefer older men. Not sure, except for Silverdaddies, where to go without being ostracized because of my age.

MarkLondon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And where should the older guys go? Sometimes it's a bit off putting when we're all lumped into "old weirdo" status and/or cursed when you approach someone online with a simple hello. I prefer younger guys and believe it or not there are younger guys who prefer older men. Not sure, except for Silverdaddies, where to go without being ostracized because of my age.

You could try Caffmos (google it).

I'm looking for sites of black men seeking white men for sex

OscarM

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Craigslist is fairly risky, based on how it works. No matter where you go for hookups (any site/app of choice) there are always going to be creeps/trolls. Always exercise caution and pay attention to behaviour in responses.

Prepare to be rejected for whatever reason and learn how to kindly reject those you aren't interested in. Obviously, if something doesn't feel right, don't do it.