Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Down the woods, turned out there were a lot of nettles...

and mosquitoes :(
I'm not from the south so I had no idea having sex in the woods in Georgia was such a horrible idea :eek:
We were probably breaking a half dozen laws as well ;)

woodyq

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
On my parents' bed. . .at least when my dad walked in on us unexpectedly, mid orgasm.
ah good one.
went to a houe party with my friend and his gf. it was at his gf's friends house and i wound up banging the daughter and her dad came home drunk...as i was banging her in his bed...and he choked a kid for using his orange juice to make a mixed drink...so imagine what he would have done if he caught me

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've got a list. That's kind of my thing - different locations.

The beach is very sandy, and sand gets everywhere, and it causes brush burns. Especially on parts that move a lot.

A warm hot tub is one thing, but a cold pool is another. Apparently, the cold doesn't like natural lubrication and attempts to defeat its purpose. Not as bad as sand, but still bad.

And speaking of hot tubs, mine is very nice and you can see it from the living room through very large glass doors. If the front doors were open you could see straight back to it. It's a nice visual when you have guests over, they come into the foyer and can see all the way into our screen lanai where the spa and pool are.

Daughter was away at college. House to ourselves! When that happens to pool and spa are not clothing optional - they're clothing prohibited. Like I said, a warm hot tub is wonderful, especially with the man of your dreams accompanying you.

All I'm going to say about that is daughter will never surprise us with a visit again. Thankfully, her bestie couldn't make the trip with her like she was supposed to.

I've got more, but I think these are sufficient for the moment.

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Who in their right mind thought that the Mile High Club was a good idea? Was there a time when airplane bathrooms were larger?

Reactions: lapdog2001

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A poorly framed bed. I've been a part of a couple of bed breaking incidents.

This was many years ago but in the front seat of the truck.....I started my period and didn't realize it. I had to scrub the upholstery.

That dead end road in the country....until the sheriff came knocking on our window with a flash light.

In the shower with a slippery surface with a man who is almost a foot taller than you are.

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In an empty bar. It was cool, especially while her friend video taped it, but cramped space and differing heights made it hard to finish.

Or getting jerked on a dance floor. I got so close to cuming from being teased for 30 min that when we finally got back to her place I came in 5 minutes.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've successfully had full on sex in the front seat and back seat of various cars, but it wasn't necessarily the easiest thing to do ,or nearly as romantic/sexy as we intended. Contorting our bodies to ensure tab P fits into slot V while not straining our backs, leg cramps, etc. Car sex usually ended up just being fuck-as-fast-as-we-can-so-we-can-get-off-and-go sex.

Fortunately, unlike @Tattooed Goddess , the side of the road, dead-end, parking lots, and typical suburban side street locations where I've had car sex, we were never discovered or interrupted!

As for the mile high club on any airliner I've ever been on, ever? The only 2 positions I can see that might possibly work would be the guy sitting on the closed lid, with the gal riding reverse cowgirl, or the gal sitting on the lid giving the guy a blowjob.
Those 'bathrooms' are TINY!

Reactions: Mercurygirl